Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Laziness

leachy

Dec 1, 2005
Tamworth
Why are people becoming SOOOO lazy?? On this forum we have a "For Sale" section and a "Wanted" section.
tonight I have logged on and seen a thread by "A.Kaye" which read.
Hey Guys,
Only worn these twice, so as new, they come fully boxed, with bag, and manual ;) they are in perfect condition, no damage what so ever :D comes with the tint lens. The box is the only thing which has damage (a bash on the box) but obviously does effect the mask haha. Price is £60 posted :)
:)
In the pictures you can see they are red. Within 16 minutes these replies appear.
Hey peeps looking for Dye i4s not sure what colour, post below and ill have a look ;)
Getting a new mask and because I can't be bothered to shell out 90 quid for a new one, looking for a preowned Dye I4 mask, Needs to be decent condition, not bothered too much about colour, will discuss offers once I see any pics, CHEERS GUYS. (y)

P.S Would preferably like to make payment via PayPal.
hi, i am looking for a pair of "Cloth Red" or "Liquid Red" Dye I4s. Not too worried about the condition of the lense. mask must be good condition!

would pay up to £55 for the liquid and maybe abit more for the cloth red.

paypal waiting!!

Thanks
All three of these post's are exactly what "A.Kaye" is selling they are needless post's when all they needed to do was look in the "For Sale" section. A.Kaye has replied to all of them. Should we just forget the "For Sale" section and just have a wanted section, because it looks like people don't look at the "For Sale" section when they want something :rolleyes:

desponge

weekend warrior
Aug 6, 2003
Darlington
wow.....how lazy can they be lol......(typed by my butler, i couldnt be bothered)
.....by the way, whats this thread about?

Last edited:

beanbag83

I'm either drunk or high
Feb 12, 2006
King's Lynn, Norfolk, England
Think in allot of cases the titles on for sale threads are very vague. Maybe not in the particular case you mention, but when looking for something specific, it can be rather a hassle to trawl through loads of "Kit sale" "General Kit sale" "Kitbag clearout" threads. Just a thought.