Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Learn to shoot with your opposite hand.

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
Finally, I see the light!!!!!!!!

So that's why you see so many players with the bottom half of their flex masks folded up!!!!!

I finally get it! Thanks a bunch fellaz!!:D

I think I should add something weird to my sig too, by the way. Something like: Buddha Bandits, powered by Heineken, Jose Guervo Tequila and the famous Amsterdam 'cigarettes' :p

P.S. You people like my new avatar?

Wookie

Grumpy Sys*****
Would this be...

The one of a kid being sick down a toilet???

Niiiiiice! Reminds me of the last time I was in Holland. Ah! The historic sites of Arnhem, the historic bars and beers. The not quite so historic "pocelin modem" telecommute experience.

I need a smoke! All this talk of "special" cigarettes has given me a hankering. I'm off to practice lefty smoking. Then I might practice that lefty sandwich eating technique thing.

Wookie

p.s. I only missed the TV by about a foot. I'd been told off for pointing the Shocker at the cat earlier that evening, so I was trying to miss her when somehow, don't ask me how, the marker fired! Truly a mystery and nothing at all to do with the little "presents" that cat was leaving in my shoes.

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
as far as them cigarettes are concerned, why do you think we call ourselves the BUDDHA bandits? heehee:p
although myself and one other teammate ought to be known as the brew bandits (I would like to be called el bandito del tequila, but then again I used to be in a team called the royal canadian kilted yaksmen. Ren and Stimpy forever!)

-Pikachu-

xlii
Jul 17, 2001
you want one of those specially modified "special" cigarette holes in your face plate - they're great and you don't half get dizzy off one hit ;)

MadTommy

GEEZER
Jul 10, 2001
London
Aint that the same if you have a **** with your left hand it is like someone else doing it, well thats what Nick told cos he can't get a bird to do it for him. :D
-------------------------------------------
MadTommy - BadCompany UK