Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Leaving sale ,Ego 10,rotors , PRICE DROP on last bits

den656

Jul 12, 2010
Evening all, it is with deep regret that i am giving up paintball ,and so time for my massive clearout of everything i have amassed over the years , all prices are excluding postage, i would ideally prefer collection which can be from Birmingham,Telford or Harlow in Essex ,if posting is required it will be via Royal Mail , and the best way i can think of ,is if you pay for whatever you are buying , i will post it by whichever method you require ,then let you know the price of posting then you can pay me that after , i know this is a bit of a risk for myself but i am relying on any buyer being a somewhat reliable soul , i have dealt with loads of people on here ,and sold a fair few bits too , i used to play at NPF ,but after my sale obviously i shall not be lol , any questions ,extra pics needed feel free to ask ,or pm for extra pics,but obviously any deals will be on thread , i think that is everything covered, payment can be cash on collection,bank transfer, or paypal but obviously the buyer covers any fees please, now on with the pics ,first off is proof for everyone ,i will stick up a few general pics but as i say,individual pics or detailed pics are no problems ,

First off is my Ego 10 , lovely marker that i cannot fault in any way ,it is in Midnight colour ,and comes with its slightly battered box , a Shaft 3 barrel set,oil ,grease , loads of 0 rings ,and also a manly Pink mod'd Freak tip which is A/C threaded i used this for close quarters as i always played woods , recently serviced by Scott Peters off here who i think can confirm how good this Ego is, the barrel tip has anno wear ,and there is also a bit of wear on one side of the bottom of the reg ,and also a very ,and i stress very slight bit of wear on the back of the body,pics available ,and i am looking for SOLD on UKS to BIG G

2nd my DXS 1.1 bottle ,it was tested last year so has plenty of life ,and death date is 2022 so a while to go too , it is fitted with an adjustable Ninja reg too,and has a thread protector and nipple protector too SOLD please

3rd is my pair of rotors , i am pretty definite they are both Gen 3 , both are black and work with no issues at all ,and will come with a set of Procells in too SOLD each please

4th is a black Dye tactical vest i believe it is called,its a large ,and fits me easily ( i am medium build and a 34" waist ) with some adjustment down,and plenty up ,comes with a pair of Dye molle 2 pod holders . £35 please

5th is a BT tactical vest ,i bought it and one side of the belt was torn but luckily i have a kindly mommy who sewed it for me,and it has worked perfectly for me , comes with a radio pouch and a 2 pod molle pouch too £15 please .

6th are my sets of Dye i4s ,both are in good condtion and all foam is decent and ears present and correct , both have bags , the black set comes with a decent Red tint lens , a smoked lens still in its packaging but took out to check its mint , and a pretty battered Yellow lens, SOLD please and the second set have a green camo pattern and come with a Dyetanium lens which has some scuffs and scratches but you can still see out of fine , a perfect condition clear lens and a pretty battered smoke lens SOLD please

7th are a few barrels i have horded over the time , all are A/c threaded ,first off is my Sly carbon fibre barrel,the bore is excellent, however the graphics on the outside have a few marks from where the barrel has been rested on branches etc as per usual pics available ,it comes complete with wrap,and a .692 bacK SOLD , a Freak back with a dust finish tip, a Freak back with a rather shoddy home spray job in green,but inside bore is good , £20 each please , an excellent condition Furious gloss silver front with a matt blue .689 back £15 please , and finally a J & J ceramic barrel , i believe it is a 693 bore but please do not hold me to this lol SOLD please

8th,headbands & oddities , Monkey with a gun headband £10 please , PE white 2010 headband some paint stains SOLD , large PE camo headband SOLD please , pull through, straight shot and with anything over £50

9th is a Proto SLG 08,decent condition comes with an All American 693 gloss back and a gloss tip , i will stick in some PE keys with it £60 please .

10th ,something a little different, this is a mech ion/sp1 hybrid, built by Gommie off the UKS forums , i bought this a bit back ,and since having it have added a Hyper Reg ,an Eclipse on/off ASA ,the originals will be included too and also one of Gommies custom barrel setups , a freak back mated to an Armson front,comes with some freak inserts and a Gommie silencer , and a spare bolt should you ever need another machined,this is the base for it, the mech already comes fitted with one of Gommies famous soft nose ,tailed bolts SOLD . please

11th my PE Gravel rucksack,all zips working and present ,also has a very handy set of pockets outside for holding bottles ,£20 please SOLD pending collection to paintnoob

12th locklids , Blue ones SOLD, 9 x clear and smoked some of these have my name etched slightly at the base, but not noticeable unless you look for it £15 please
13th couple of bottle covers one PE SOLD,one Dye £5 each please
14th Remote line with slide check SOLD
15th armpads one set of Dye gel ,and one set of PE SOLD

16th PE overlord bounce vest L/XL SOLD

17th some belts an NXE 4 pod pack, it did have the elastic to eject the pods but i cut them as it would not hold locklids £5 please ,and 2 x smart parts 4 pod packs ,one has a bit missing off one of the pod release grips but still works perfectly £5 each please

18th and finally thank god lol are some bits and bobs ,mask SOLD to Jimjam , a pair of armoured gloves and a pair of Angel gauntlets , any item free to anyone spending £100 or more ,

Hope you all beared with me for this ,i will be getting the bottle filled tomorrow,and checking every marker over ,and happy to do a shooting vid if required, i will also be sticking all this on UKS too, thanks ,Dennis .

Last edited:

cjwalls

Feb 28, 2013
Brighton East Sussex
Pe bottle cover awell for asking price please I I also add the sly barrel kit please and thank you also for asking price

Last edited:

WEZ

FLUKE TNT PAINTBALL UK
Sep 30, 2010
essex
www.facebook.com
I will take all lock lids clear and blue fir asking price if ya cool to wait till thursday fir payment cheers mate pm if that's cool

den656

Jul 12, 2010
Cjwalls, all yours mate, shall pm you about payment ,thankyou chap , Ben,luckily for us both they are a Large , pming you too,and Richie , if you can stretch to £85 and i will take care of the posting fees ,how is that for you mate ,and if that is good,let me know if you want the lanyard,or sock or pulltrough etc , cheers all.

Reactions: cjwalls