Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

REDUCED PRICES. Leaving sale! Kit clear out

stuartyalec

Dec 6, 2012
That is true. But it does come with a freak barrel kit. Which means if you have a bore master kit you can have numerous inserts, not just the 3?
The marker is absolutely immaculate condition so I don't really want to let it go too low!
£190 posted and I'll ship it first thing tomorrow morning

wiggles01

Old and broken
Jun 3, 2010
Colchester
www.externalwallservices.co.uk
That is true. But it does come with a freak barrel kit. Which means if you have a bore master kit you can have numerous inserts, not just the 3?
The marker is absolutely immaculate condition so I don't really want to let it go too low!
£190 posted and I'll ship it first thing tomorrow morning

Like i say it is worth what it is to me but i am sure others will be along shortly to take it off of you at your price

w

kukupidley

Fallen Brotherhood #85
Nov 15, 2011
Wales
Hi mate, I am intrigued by the hammer 7 project gun.
Do you have any more pics.
I can see its got the bottle stock. The bolt appears to be wrapped in insulating tape?! By threaded do you mean you need to cut a thread on it?
Now the hammer 7 is a pump action isn't it, so does this mean you have to cock back after each shot?

stuartyalec

Dec 6, 2012
Hi mate, I am intrigued by the hammer 7 project gun.
Do you have any more pics.
I can see its got the bottle stock. The bolt appears to be wrapped in insulating tape?! By threaded do you mean you need to cut a thread on it?
Now the hammer 7 is a pump action isn't it, so does this mean you have to cock back after each shot?
Yeah it's a 13ci gi sports bottle with a carbine stock.
The bolt handle that is inside the marker is only a temporary one, it also comes with a machined bolt handle, but the threads aren't deep enough so needs threaded a bit farther down the bolt handle and jobs done!
Yes it's a pump action marker, it's the same as a bolt action rifle would work with cocking it back etc :)
I'm at work ATM but will take more photos tonight, thanks!

tombut716

Team Proteus Founder & UKPSF Member #5993
May 13, 2013
Cheshire
Can the remote line kit on the Tipx be removed and it run on sparklets? and would you take £130 posted for the FS one?