Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Leaving Sport Mixed Kit Sale

SJM4147

UWE PAINTBALL
Feb 12, 2012
Hey all,

Selling off kit that I no longer require, all in very good quality condition, just not playing as much as I used to so don't have use for these items.

All prices include postage (UK), open to offers.

Photos here:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/deb62ohij5morsq/AACGbvt3slBgyWfsuLhPAkHTa?dl=0 (OLD DATE SHOWN ON PHOTOS IN DROPBOX - CURRENT EVIDENCE PIC BELOW)

£5 Eclipse Distortion Gloves (Medium) - Good but used condition - minor hole to left palm

£10 Eclipse Arm Pads (Large) – Good condition, slight ware on elbows

£15 Eclipse Overload Bounce Vest (Large) – Good condition

£10 Empire Slide Shorts (Large) – Good condition

£10 Eclipse Jersey (Extra Large)– Good Condition

£10 Empire Compression Skins with padding on arms and shoulder blades/upper back (Small but was a good fit for me and I usually take a medium/large) – Good Condition

FREE with any other item – Woodsball hopper

(PAYMENT - My preference is bank account transfer but if you wish to use paypal you pay fees)
(POSTAGE - Royal Mail 2nd class, if you would like 1st class add £2, shipping to UK only)

Any questions, just ask.

IMG_3295.JPG

Last edited:

uberjuba

Mar 11, 2011
south wales
£5 Eclipse Distortion Gloves (Medium) - Good but used condition - minor hole to left palm

£40 posted and including fees for all of the above?

Reactions: cheyenne

SJM4147

UWE PAINTBALL
Feb 12, 2012
-------------update: the following have now been sold and are no longer available to purchase----------

Reactions: uberjuba

SJM4147

UWE PAINTBALL
Feb 12, 2012
Hey man. You still have those slide shorts?? Cheers
Yes, the slide shorts and the padded compression top are both still available, would you be interested in both for £15 delivered or just the slide shorts at £10 delivered?

Pritch116

Jul 11, 2015
Yeah TE="SJM4147, post: 1581990, member: 27575"]Yes, the slide shorts and the padded compression top are both still available, would you be interested in both for £15 delivered or just the slide shorts at £10 delivered?[/QUOTE]

yeah ill take both from you pal, pm me

Reactions: SJM4147