Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Leaving sport sale!!! all MUST go

wrenny

Jun 2, 2011
Derbyshire
Hey there,

So im leaving the sport as im now into downhill MTB which is mad expensive and highly dangerous so just trying to raise some funds for parts etc...

I have alot for sale and would prefer it all togo as a job lot but chances of that are slim. As im leaving the sport im not too fussed about top dollar for the items but reasonable offers (i will however put a guide price down)

BUYER IS EXPECTED TO COVER PAYPAL FEES + POSTAGE (postage to be specified next to each item) IF YOU ARE LOCAL WE COULD ARRANGE FACE TO FACE EXCHANGE TO KEEP THINGS CHEAP (im located in derbyshire my local site is NPF Bassetts Pole) but a deposit will be required via paypal befor i take the trip up.

So without further delay...

1) Invert Mini dust black (gen3) with many mods must go as one!!!

Mods include:
BOSS BOLT +SPRING KIT (Infamous kit) (original included)
Virtue Laser Eyes (red led) (original NOT included)
Love kills soft grip (original included)
Empire ASA on.off relay (original included) (ONLY BAD THING ABOUT THIS LOT IS THE REG DOES HAVE A VERY SLIGHT CHIP ROUGHLY 1.5-2MM IN SIZE - DOES NOT EFFECT HOW IT WORKS)
Virtue Redefined board (original is in mini atm due to testing - which is tuned to the bolt and spring kit so dwell settings and velocity has been tweeked to suit them, if you do go to the virtue board it will be firing too hot for the bolt and spring to visit boss bolt site for basics settings and then tweak from there)

everything covered with regards to the marker which will also be supplied with a tube of Hater sauce, only ever used hater sauce with this marker and its never missed a beat. This tube is a large tube and is nearly full still.

for the marker im after £180ish given all the mods (but open to offers) but as stated just want a sale - postage on this will be £10 due to it being large box etc...

2) Jersey SOLD

Eclipse Distortion Jersey (Large)

Mint condition no threading - also this jersey was always worn over a T-shirt so no sweat marks

3) Pants

NXE Elevation Pants (large) used a couple times no ripping everything checks out.

£25+ £5 postage

4) Mask

Profiller Grill with a thermal lens but cant remember the brand to the lens only remember i got it off LIPS 2 years ago

£20 + £5 postage

5) Air bottle

Empire EU regulated bottle 48cu 3000psi dated 5-2018 so well in date

£20 + £5 postage

6) Hopper

Halo V35 loader no mods with this standard lid and motor

£30 + £6 postage

7) Gloves

Eclipse Distortion full finger gloves - NEVER USED!!!

£15 + £3 postage

REMEMBER IF YOU PAY VIA PAYPAL CALCULATE 3.4% OF THE SALE AND THEN ADD IT ONTOP.

Shipping to UK Only

Thanks for reading.

Last edited: