Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Leaving sport sale! inc Gtek and spire

killer m 100

Stay dench, or get FRIMPONGED!
Oct 8, 2011
So as the title says I am unfortunately leaving the sport, not by choice, however will be moving in the relatively soon future. All I ask is that the buyer pays fees. Happy shopping
450.JPG
Now on to the items:
  1. Virtue Vio Contour Graphic Storm mask. Has been used a few times and playing in the rain once forced me to add an all white visor. Foam is in good condition, lens has very few marks only one noticable around the left eye, but even this mark is barely noticeable. Price = £65 inc p+p 455.JPG
  2. Lucky 888 carbon fibre 0.89L bottle. This has recently had the regulator changed to a ninja pro reg so you know it will last. The next test is due in September 2020 so long until the next test. The death date on this bottle is in 2025 so loads of life yet. This is also an incredibly light bottle and is perfect for snake players like myself. Price =Sold451.JPG 452.JPG
  3. This is a Virtue Spire 200 Graphic series, never let me down. Comes with the original rain lid as well as a clear and white virtue crown speedfeed. This does NOT have a spring ramp. Price =£80 inc p+p 453.JPG 454.JPG
  4. Finally up is my trusty Planet Eclipse GTEK (without an OLED board.) This thing is one of the greatest guns I have ever used and will out perform any other gun at the same price. This is also a special GTEK as this is a pre-release and contains a different coloured bolt. Everything is functioning perfectly and it will be sent with the standard barrel which is 0.689 bore. I have however misplaced the hex allen key set and therefore it will not be sent with the gun. The purchaser of this will also receive a Just Paintball Beanie, because why not. Price = £300 (ono) inc p+p 456.JPG 457.JPG 458.JPG
If you require any more photos just ask and I will. If all bought together I may be able to lower the price and chuck in a few extra freebies.
ALL SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

Last edited:
Reactions: MikeLynch