The Home Of European Paintball

Led'z sweet store

DeepPyro

Burn Baby Burn
Sep 8, 2005
Durham, England
WWW.vudoo.co.uk
why was it banned?
I think because it's caffine content bordered on dangerous! Red bull is banned in Sweden I think because it has been linked to a few deaths.

I knew of someone who decided not to sleep (for more revision time) around his Uni exams. Drank ALOT of JOLT cola (from the states). He stayed awake but was so wired he had a fit in the middle of one of his exams!

DP

Magic_8ball

$outh $ide
Sep 24, 2005
Probably Licking AL France...
Visit site
I think because it's caffine content bordered on dangerous! Red bull is banned in Sweden I think because it has been linked to a few deaths.

I knew of someone who decided not to sleep (for more revision time) around his Uni exams. Drank ALOT of JOLT cola (from the states). He stayed awake but was so wired he had a fit in the middle of one of his exams!

DP
Its not banned. fact.

Ahdinko

Team Apocalypse.
Jun 12, 2006
Stevenage, Hertfordshire
Jolt cola and Mountain Dew are for little girls.
http://www.drinkcocaine.com/

Tried to get some in from the states, but British customs wouldn't let it in the country :(

According to my American friend, you can stay up all night and most of the next day and still be wired if you slowly sip one can, or you just down it and absolutely flip out for 4 hours.

Its got like 4.6 times the caffine content of redbull, and it even makes the back of your throat burn like real cocaine is supposed to :p Uses some special kind of sugar so you dont get a sugar comedown after.