Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Left fingers..

Devrij

Sex-terrorist
Dec 3, 2007
Bristol
7bps on left :eek::eek::eek: 21bps on right :D
Definately keep your gat on your lap while you're on the comp/watching TV, and get those fingers moving. I've only been doing it for a few months (having not played for a couple of years before then) and it's helped a lot.

Leezo

Official Planet Eclipse Tech
Aug 21, 2007
Leadgate
Two other good methods to build the stamina in your fingers aswell as your forearms are 1) It's like a hand grip for strengthening fingers. climbers use it. It has individual springs for each finger and it's resistance training which builds up agility and strength. 2) It's called a powerball, it's about the size of a tennis ball and it has a gyroscope in it. The idea is to keep the momentum going by rotating your wrist and it massively works your forearm muscles.
I have found that both of these are excellent methods for faster fingers for both left and right

Jimmymac

1st Wave
Dec 14, 2007
Live in preston area ..
Two other good methods to build the stamina in your fingers aswell as your forearms are 1) It's like a hand grip for strengthening fingers. climbers use it. It has individual springs for each finger and it's resistance training which builds up agility and strength. 2) It's called a powerball, it's about the size of a tennis ball and it has a gyroscope in it. The idea is to keep the momentum going by rotating your wrist and it massively works your forearm muscles.
I have found that both of these are excellent methods for faster fingers for both left and right
yeah i already use them mate. not doing much for my left fingers:rolleyes:

Leezo

Official Planet Eclipse Tech
Aug 21, 2007
Leadgate
I'm really surprised at that mate, i couldnt shoot for shxt with my left until I used a combination of the two I mentioned and using the elastic band aswell. Now I have no problem shooting left hand apart from my weak ass eye so I have to lean further out to look with my right eye lol

Cetanu

Apr 25, 2006
The powerball does nothing for the fingers but does wonders for your forearms, just my personal experiance with them.

Kat

I'm a love Albatross.
Aug 18, 2006
Carlisle/ Leeds
Practace with rubber bands round your fingers or wear a pair of gloves. much easier afterwards.

Also try training useing your left hand as your dominant one, hard but you'll improve.
I heard that and have been trying it. I've found a definate improvement just by using my left hand as my dominant hand especially with things such as drinking ect, give it a shot.

Dazzaster

Erm.... What does this trigger do?
Sep 2, 2005
North Norfolk
all last season i trained as a left sided player and struggled shooting consistently using my left hand, but with each training session i did this i improved a lot.

just stick at it training each session with your left hand.

dazz :)