Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Left hand shooting

rewind

Shiny!
Aug 28, 2008
Kent
Im of the ilk that says if one hand is worse than the other, use it until your better than the good hand.
Basicly NO ONE is perfect and every one needs to train.
I used to be crap at lefty shooting, im still not that great, but i just work on my left hand all the time, as im confident in my right.
Just need to constantly use your left hand so you buildup the muscle memory, and as dev said, practice slow and steady to get the technique right, and then work on the speed once youve got that right.

It sucks to go back to basics, feels like starting again, but its gotta be done...

SAMUEL.D.RYAN

one.man.band
Mar 17, 2007
Cambridge/Huntingdon
I am sad but i have too huge mirrors in my room on my cupboard door which i cant be bothered to shift so i put masking tape on them in the shape of a teabag a can and a stubby ideal for practicing snapping making sure you can only see the circle of the barrel so its straight it helps for laning from different heights using different hands in different ways. I like to think it has helped me
It's OK Jack, you're not the only one :eek:

mts7891

Getting wiser by the day
Jul 21, 2008
Stafford
It sucks to go back to basics, feels like starting again, but its gotta be done...
well im not far from the basics anyway so its only a smaller step backwards and taking 1 step back seems the best way of going 2 steps forward ( proverbially )

Rgvrip

Dec 8, 2008
Dagenham, essex
HOW LAME IS THIS!!! .. .. .. . im sitting here at work with elastic bands round my fingers!!!

lol

well at leaast my marker arrives tommorrow so i can practice on that :)

this band thing really hurts !!!! and i dont thini its that safe to be doing when im driving either lol

dariunas

Sep 27, 2008
Luton, Bedfordshire, UK
spend a whole training day / walkon etc JUST playing on your left.

It'll feel wierd but toward the end of the day you'll find you're a lot more competent :) it's just about getting used to it mate
That's probably the best advice to soup up the left hand.

Though I do tend to play to my strengths so if I have to shoot out the left from bunkers, I tend to shoulder my marker in the left... but the hands don't change up... sighting up becomes a pain with my method though, so I'll be trying Niall's way next time I go (and probably be saving some money on paint in the process) :D