Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Left hand shooting

Sara

Paintball
Aug 14, 2012
UK
www.gobananas.com
Can shoot comfortably from both side I think.It depends on practice. If practiced with right hand, then will feel comfortable with right hand shooting. May be little slower when using left hand side. I think can shoot with the left hand when it needs to shoot to the left hand side and with the right coming in on the right hand side.

UKpaintballin

Sep 3, 2012
play as often with your left hand as you can but you should just walk to the field with your marker in your left hand as well sounds crazy but really help me get the feel for the marker and should help it feel more natural

Al Woods

GFH Trouble Maker
Jul 7, 2001
Your 30
www.gfh-hq.com
First thing we trained ourselves to do when we first started out. Sit watching PB DVDs or VHS at the time with your axe in your left hand tickling away.

To be honest, I can do it pretty easy but am still a bit **** at ripping fast in semi.

Sometimes in game I'll still rip right handed but I have this weird way of holdin the base of the grip so have a real quick and tight shift from left to right. Don't always do it though only when I need to respond super quick.

PreacherMan

Like a moth to the flame
Nov 2, 2006
Midlands
If you are naturally right handed, it feels comfortable putting you set up into that shoulder and even running out right (visa- versa for a lefty)

I think the first thing to practice is swapping your gun/setup from your right hand/shoulder to left hand/shoulder and back again...

If you are naturally right handed look to practice breaking out left with your setup in your left hand (visa versa for a lefty)

When that feels comfortable you will use the 'off' hand more and it will become more natural... and hopefully speed up your trigger fingers..

LittleGreenMan1988

Feb 5, 2013
Wolverhampton
In exactly the same situation, but have practiced for the past few weeks and im slowly getting better, definately agree with taking a day of recball and only shooting with your left... helped me ****e loads!!!

AlfiEgo

Jun 29, 2013
Norwich
Glad I finally found this thread!! I also struggle shooting Left handed from a right handed baller.

Strangely enough I can operate my left fingers a lot quicker then my right :p :s

andreasa83

Oct 12, 2011
You are having the same problem as me, i thought i knew how to do it but realised that whenever i have my mask on, i couldnt so..well standing here in the living room driving my girlfriend crazy with a mask on is what im doing