Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Left hand shooting

RoadSigns

Roadie
Oct 15, 2013
Maybe so, but when you post videos in many year old threads that are used for the sole purpose of people getting post count it look like you are.
I didn't realise the OP posted it a year ago, only saw the last poster was yesterday.

Dave284

Platinum Member
Jan 4, 2008
Only thing I actually saw useful was that one tip about practising switching hands in front of a TV. The rest was utter rubbish and I turned it off.
I watched all of it. It almost made me bleed from the eyeballs

Aaron222

Nov 3, 2013
Suffolk
yer is a strange thing? i am left handed but shoot right handed? but really been trying to improve my left handed game?

niloc65

Aka Colin
Oct 4, 2013
Worthing - West Sussex
I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous. Sorry could not resist that one. I'm a lefty and have found in the past players often don't know how to play me one on one. Recently that has changed as more players practice to play both ways. But when being run down by someone they still "expect" me to come out right handed.

southernP8nt

Aug 20, 2008
yer is a strange thing? i am left handed but shoot right handed? but really been trying to improve my left handed game?
No substitute for practice, the more time you spend practising with your weaker hand the better you'll be.

Just things like if you're sitting around at home watching TV, get your marker out and just sit there switching hands, few trigger pulls each time as if you were switching and immediately shooting, and you'll find yourself getting faster and more accurate pretty quickly.

Reactions: Aaron222

Michael_Peat

Aug 17, 2014
Hi all.
I was at a day of paintball the other day on site guns and it dawned on me that i cant shoot left handed very well at all, it just doesnt comfortable, is that right or will it get more comfortable the more i do it?
and are there any tips from everybody?

Yours
Matt
That is quite normal. I suppose it comes down to, hand, eye, co-ordination. If you are doing something such as shooting with your opposite hand, it will feel uncomfortable. Practice will improve this.