Planet Eclipse Warped Sports Manic Paintball Just Paintball G.I Milsim Tipmann BZ Paintball DYE Paintball

Let's ban camoflauge!

Discussion in 'Gold Board' started by Baca Loco, Oct 10, 2002.

1. Gadget Platinum Member

Gadget
    Message Count:
    For those (like me) for whom the whole JD thing is/was a puzzle, found this in a biography of Joy Division (the band):

2. Gadget Platinum Member

Gadget
    Message Count:
    Buddha - yeah it's similar. To be honest it's a damn shame some of those patterns are historically tied to a bunch of scumbags - as they look very effective - certainly better for european play than some of the US sourced patterns.

3. Buddha 3 Hamfist McPunchalot

Buddha 3
    Message Count:
    Very true. They were designed with the forests of central(ish) Europe in mind, so they are great for over here.

Funny how these semi political threads always get the most posts, and longest posts too...:p

4. Tyger Old School, New Tricks

Tyger
    Message Count:
    1 : Don't worry 'bout it, I'm not angry, blieve me.

2 : I've been looking for the original SS uniform pattern,because I've seen it on the 'net here somwhere. I've seen the similarities of camo to camo.

Actualy, here's that Auscam I talked about, but in a desert motif :

[​IMG]

And just for comparison, a Danish desert pattern (Where there's a desert in Denmark, I'll never know...)

[​IMG]

And the Canadian "CadPat" Desert (Is there a desert in Canada too?) pattern :

[​IMG]

Point is that it all looks the same after a while, I really don't think Ivan had the SS in mind when he made that patern. ***EVIL IDEA TIME!!!*** I know where Ivan is! I wonder if he's still here....

[insert evil laughter here...]

-Tyger

5. Gadget Platinum Member

Gadget
    Message Count:
    Tyger - if you ever get to speak to him, tell him that John from the Harlequins said hello. :p

6. Tyger Old School, New Tricks

Tyger
    Message Count:
    He's on his way to the 'cup today, so I didn't get him. Would you believe he's back int he rag trade? "Custom Sports Gear" is Ivan's. And they'll be making me a jersey or two for next year.

When I get a hold of him, I'll let him know you said hey tho!

-Tyger