Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Lets stop the post counts

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
Blah, post counts are sorta important if taken in the proper perspective. Maybe it should be something like line or word count to indicate the depth of one's posting, or not counting in the count posts shorter than a minimum length, making it take a bit of brains to get a good post count. Until then, I think it should stay.

Russell Smith

The Paintball Association
Just as I said

People come on and talk ****e just to get there post counts up.
Just check out the above.
Killer onion suggests that unless your post contains a certain number of words (I suggest at least 20) the post will not be counted,
I still cannot understand why we need to have them but if they are to be kept on it's the best suggestion I have heard.

Jonneh

Jul 16, 2001
Birmingham, UK
www.notgoatse.cx
oh, and while your at it, please enable FULL vB codes

with my social ineptness, it is impossible to fully describe myself without the use of pictures.

[edit]: AND KEEP ****ING PRON OFF THESE GODDAMN BOARDS... think of all the dudes at work and school... jerk

Russell Smith

The Paintball Association
Reply to jonneh

If the comment about "PRON" and "JERK" was intended for me may i ask why you think people will not check out YOUR home page.
I think the words sick and mother fit don't you.
If the comments were not meant for me i accept your apology and offer mine with a suggestion you change your homepage

Jonneh

Jul 16, 2001
Birmingham, UK
www.notgoatse.cx
tee hee... whenever a form mentions url, i always link to goatse... as i havn't got my homepage up yet... and yes it was directed at you, possibly a tad agressive, but my suggestion still stands.

My old schools sysadmin was an ******* who would (sometimes) go though my cache and check for anything even slightly discriminating.

[edit]: and i will change my homepage... because i feel sorry for you paintbally chaps