Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

zebra grillz, smart part girly barrel sock, joy div jersey.

Icepick

Jan 10, 2014
Bournemouth
Grill Limited Edition Nightmare Goggles System_ A unique version of ___.jpg GI Sportz VForce SE Zebra Grill Goggle System.jpg Force Grill Paintball Mask w_ HDR Lens - Joker Lime.jpg
I'm after any of the above. I have a brand new black pair to trade if not will pay well for any of these. smart part girly barrel socks or similar, bunker king joy div jersey. Thanks

Last edited:

munduz

Birmingham Reflex
Dec 16, 2012
The Stone
I have got a pair of joker grillz in very good condition.. If you're interested I'll post up proof pics

Same as these

Icepick

Jan 10, 2014
Bournemouth
I have got a pair of joker grillz in very good condition.. If you're interested I'll post up proof pics

Same as these

Hi I'm sorry they aren't really the jokers I'm after. I wanted ones with the purple in them to match my kit. But I appreciate your offer.

Icepick

Jan 10, 2014
Bournemouth
Still looking also looking for purple jt flex parts, smart part girly barrel socks or similar, km straps bright colours, bunker king joy div jersey.

Bertz

instagram above
Nov 26, 2014
coventry
@Icepick
alright mate i do have a Km gangbang strap and also a tora tora red/white jap style one , £20 each posted with the xsv faceplate you bought earlier , both new
will provide proof pics in the morning once i get home as working night shift .
if ok with mods ,

Last edited: