Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

LNIB GEO 3 with Shaft barrel kit and 16" barrel

Dr Fingers

They don't tell me nothin
Feb 1, 2009
Dunedin, New Zealand
Taken as part of a trade so up for sale. A Disruption Geo 3, which has had very little use. The marker is like new in the box with everything it should come with new except the cardboard box they get delivered in.

And the barrel kit with extra 16" tip

The grease and spares kit are unopened and the allen keys are all present and look like they haven't been taken out of the case. Shot a couple of pots of paint through it this afternoon so know it is working fine.
Looking for £850 including Special Delivery P&P but you pay Paypal fees. May split barrel kit as long as I have a buyer for the marker who doesn't want/need it.
Cheers
Rivh
Cheers

Last edited:
Reactions: cwkotw

avalanche

PointBlank Paintball (Darlington) - JMEDIA
Mar 8, 2011
Hartlepool
That is a fantastic looking marker, wish i had that money to buy one. Dont know who people are buying them that fast.

Zax

Nov 14, 2012
Oslo & NE Scotland
If you buyer falls through I will take the lot off of you as I as I am looking for a "new" Geo3 with all the bits, I wish that I had seen this earlier this evening .

Last edited:

Dr Fingers

They don't tell me nothin
Feb 1, 2009
Dunedin, New Zealand
If you buyer falls through I will take the lot off of you as I as I am looking for a "new" Geo3 with all the bits, I wish that I had seen this earlier this evening .
Sanchez is taking the Geo but doesn't want/need the Shaft Boost kit and the extra 16" tip so they're are yours if you want them. Will let you know if he drops out of buying.
Cheers
Rich