Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

London attacks - what's going on???

Ben Frain

twit twoo
Sep 7, 2002
In a tree
I know this isn't paintball related but reports are popping up all over the place about multiple bombs going off in London. Does anyone who is currently down their know what's going on?

JM #036

Banned
May 27, 2005
Pompey Ranger!
www.superflytv.com
hmmm, they are being vague

thinking about it, i think i have picked the worst place to live! Few miles from Blairs country house, his private bunkers are behind me on the hill, RAF strike command is up the hill and have about 3 other RAF's in about 10 miles from me!

oh goodie!

i think its either about the G8 summit or about london doing the olympics, bringing london to its knees

Nickyboy

Jan 6, 2005
Sunny Bournemouth
Nope, all the new sites are reporting "power surges" causing bomb like effects, and suspect packages found on the underground. So far nothings concrete is being told except for transport in London has ground to a halt.

JM #036

Banned
May 27, 2005
Pompey Ranger!
www.superflytv.com
Originally posted by Nickyboy
Nope, all the new sites are reporting "power surges" causing bomb like effects, and suspect packages found on the underground. So far nothings concrete is being told except for transport in London has ground to a halt.

they are saying that to stop mass panic!

its strange for that to happen once, let alone twice!!

Twisty

Softly spoken
Jan 20, 2002
Leamington Spa
Mobile lines are down due to saturation. Zone 1 closed off round edgeware road and liverpool street. Zone 1 generally closed off.

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
At least 3 "power surges" on London Underground - cause suspicious. At least 1 bomb gone off in a bus (confused reports of a possible second & even third), I think there has been fatalities. The underground is completed closed & many street closed due to emergency measures e.g. clearing bodies, getting police & ambulances in. All central London hospitals only admitting emergencies