Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

London Samurai Open Training Day - Sunday 12th October

Snipey

Jun 23, 2011
Sidcup, Kent
www.samuraipaintball.com
Howdy all,

London Samurai are planning to run an Open Day on the Sunday 12th October at Bricketwood Paintball.
This gives the opportunity for paintballers of any level, age or experience the chance to come down for the day and join in with some of the Samurai teams and have the opportunity to practice alongside them.
At the same time, we are always looking for fresh new faces to the Samurai family so the open day is a great opportunity if you are looking to join a team but not sure how to go about it or how to approach a paintball team.

We definitely don't bite and want to give everybody the chance to take part in tournament level paintball. No matter your experience level, be it brand new to this side of paintball or experienced, come on down on the 12th and join in with the games and practice.

If you are interested and would like to come along or have any questions, post below or PM me directly and I will be happy to help where I can. :)
Alternatively, you can find the event details here - https://www.facebook.com/events/253255138189325/
and our facebook page here - https://www.facebook.com/samuraipaintball

Reactions: Stephen

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
You do realise this day is the same as the Main Event of the year ??
= 7 x Man at CPPS Wolverhampton ,
played in SEMI only and UNLIMITED fire power,
Coming to this Event from Wales , Scotland , Ireland , Good old England , and Both the Channel Islands Gernsey and Jersey and maybe a few other places.
It`s the only one day of the year = 12th October for ALL Tournament Players
If they can use their fingers ???
there`s a lot of numpties that Can`t ??

Con_b

Sep 28, 2014
Hertfordshire
Im Very interested in joining a paintball team , Usually go 3-4 times a year but would like to play as a hobby/sport rather than a birthday event,
How much would it cost for the day if i dont have equipment of my own?

Snipey

Jun 23, 2011
Sidcup, Kent
www.samuraipaintball.com
Sorry on the delay in responding to the posts above....it's been a hectic time in and out of work!

@LukeSmith - While it would be fantastic to get you over to London for this, travelling from Cardiff is quite a distance for a training day. It's completely up to you.... if it was me, I would certainly look for a training session closer to home may be (Wales or South West) but you are welcome either way. :)

@jetter10 We are going to try to do these on a monthly basis. You are very welcome to join us. Where about's in the South West do you live?

@Con_b Great to hear you would be interested in getting into the sport more. :) The day costs about £15 for the site fee and then £25 - £30 for a box of paint. That's really the only costs for the day. We normally spend the first half of the day doing standard training practices and then the second half doing five man games giving an opportunity for players just starting out, to play alongside and against more experienced players. Depending on how much you shoot paint will determine how much the day will cost you. Where do you live? :)

Con_b

Sep 28, 2014
Hertfordshire
Sorry on the delay in responding to the posts above....it's been a hectic time in and out of work!

@LukeSmith - While it would be fantastic to get you over to London for this, travelling from Cardiff is quite a distance for a training day. It's completely up to you.... if it was me, I would certainly look for a training session closer to home may be (Wales or South West) but you are welcome either way. :)

@jetter10 We are going to try to do these on a monthly basis. You are very welcome to join us. Where about's in the South West do you live?

@Con_b Great to hear you would be interested in getting into the sport more. :) The day costs about £15 for the site fee and then £25 - £30 for a box of paint. That's really the only costs for the day. We normally spend the first half of the day doing standard training practices and then the second half doing five man games giving an opportunity for players just starting out, to play alongside and against more experienced players. Depending on how much you shoot paint will determine how much the day will cost you. Where do you live? :)
Sounds good im up for that will be fun to try out the sport , currently Live in Hoddesdon not to far (ish) from bricket wood

Last edited: