Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

London Samurai training - 09/02/2014

Stephen

RIP Topcats
Apr 27, 2008
Hertfordshire
Got myself a GoPro so decided to film some trainings and events this year. First time ever using it so apologies if it's not quite up to standard! But this is just some footage of some drills that we ran and a few points against other teams who were down last Sunday at Bricket Wood. Enjoy!

Stephen

RIP Topcats
Apr 27, 2008
Hertfordshire
I really like my Gopro but do hate it once on the barrel you do get a lot of "feet" and "floor" in some shots !
Yeah, I found that after flicking back through the footage! And with the handle-bar mount on, snap-shooting becomes more luck than skill!

Sombra

Feb 21, 2014
Really cool, for years we tried to do this, but at the time the cameras were to big

fleshas

Jan 20, 2014
We were filming with gopro copy mounted on mask, films perfectly. Watch my woodsball video ;)

Reactions: Sombra

Stephen

RIP Topcats
Apr 27, 2008
Hertfordshire
Being honest, the handlebar mount makes it hard to aim down the barrel properly, so snap-shooting and getting the first few balls on point becomes a lot harder.
But the reason I went with a GoPro over a Contour or an R7 is because it's a lot more versatile. I've got myself a tripod mount coming and I'm going to use it to film trainings, breakouts, and drills to give me a lot more feedback and a second perspective on how myself and the team plays :)

Reactions: Sombra