The Home Of European Paintball

London Shock are back!

weihrauch hw

London Sock
Jul 2, 2011
Ashford
Looking very forward to 2013!
London Shock are back!
It was a shame that one of the UK's best team ended in 2011, and we are very proud to be labelled the new London Shock.
Tempest paintball have just started to be coached by Warren Maxwell, who is now our coach/manager/player. He offered to let us wear the name of London Shock, and we accepted it.
Although we are a small team, we have great ambitions, and are hoping with the aid of Warren Maxwell we can do very well.

We have completely new aims, new targets, new players and new ambitions.

A bit about Tempest Paintball:
Tempest paintball was an under 17's team, we started in 2012, and with some great coach's we have improved greatly, we are a young team, eager to learn, and eager to do well.

The first target for the London Shock youth team will be the UK masters, we are looking very forward to seeing you. Good luck everyone.

Luke Marsh

Last edited:

maca

Gorrilaz
Sep 1, 2009
stratford london
Yeah we will be down on sunday mate, need to blow the cobwebs off(y)
We are in the 5 man so i'm sure i will meet ya in the middle some time soon.
Good luck this season and see you sunday

Reactions: wiggles01

weihrauch hw

London Sock
Jul 2, 2011
Ashford
I started playing with the original Shockwave, so am very happy to see the name live on
Exactly what we thought, was a shame for a team who done so well for the country just to end, we will try and do the name proud:)

Yeah we will be down on sunday mate, need to blow the cobwebs off(y)
We are in the 5 man so i'm sure i will meet ya in the middle some time soon.
Good luck this season and see you sunday
Will be great to do some 5 on 5's with you, will give us a good indicator of our level and what to enter at the masters, looking forward to it:)