Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

London Tigers GEO 3.1

BillyWebb

Mar 26, 2013
London Tigers Special Edition Geo 3.1 for sale (no trades) 1 of 20/25.

Immaculate 9.9/10 and hasn't missed a beat. Just under 50k shots but I think I reset that mid season so I am going to say about 100,000 shots has run through this at the CPPS, Training and Millenniums. Checked over by the Planet tech in Paris and used with no problems after or at all this season. (even had a new board at the last CPPS event)

Comes with box, case, spares, soft tip bolt, and barrel sock which are all brand new and the barrel is also unused manual also included.

Now the marker has one blem on it - the eye cover on the left hand side of the gun right at the bottom has a small nick out of it. I spoke with a Planet tech about this and he said he can replace it free of charge but it will be a black one. This being custom special edition anodised I would rather there be a small nick out of the bottom of a matching eye cover then have a black one on there.

Looking for £625ono inc next working day UPS courier. Cash on collection, wire or PayPal- you pay fees. Don't be afraid to offer but please, no silly bids.

Can collect from Maidstone, Kent, 1-4-1 paintball park or CPPS at the 7man event or as I have stated I can ship it to you Next Day using UPS for free.

5.jpeg Emblem.jpg 1.jpeg 2.jpeg 3.jpeg 4.jpeg 6.jpeg 7.jpeg

Reactions: Marc0

BillyWebb

Mar 26, 2013
PRICEDROP - £600 inc Next Day UPS P&P. Need a quick sale here lads so make me an offer!