Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Looking for a 'cocker builder/tech head to service/build me a new toy

TRA Headshot

Old School
Mar 6, 2011
Cambridge
Hi,

Currently have 2 eblades (E1 &E2) and a bag of parts, I am so busy with work I dont have the time to strip/service and build my markers.

Can anyone recommend a person/company that I can contact to service/re build 2 cockers?

Wanting to swap some bits over to make a blinding E2 and an average back up E1 (maybe go mech on this one)

Cheers in advance :)

Everyinchtheanimal

Feb 19, 2010
I tried belsales last week, and they no longer do servicing, however they pointed me in the direction of just paintball. Quite expensive tbh. I the end I just dove in and built/rebuilt my two mechs myself. Failing that I am sure one of the cocker gurus will be along soon enough. To help you along the way.
@Gee Tee
@baudsenseless
@WihGlah

Reactions: cheyenne

Billdoddy

Jun 27, 2011
Yeah same here! I am just going to stump up the £40 odd quid and just do it as I am in the same boat :(

Billdoddy

Jun 27, 2011
Just in need of a good service its pretty old now my pride and joy ^^ the ram o-ring has started to pop out so you can see it on the front block no biggy really and there is a tiny leak on the 4 way apart from that its pretty gear :) just trying to find a marker bag to fit the dang thing now!

baudsenseless

PMGWC #3
May 27, 2010
i'm currently very busy with work, so have no time. was even going to get hold of @Gee Tee to pay him to tech two of mine!! I like "just" as a shop, but as a cocker tech? I would only let my babys near some one that is either as good as me, or better! ( I'd put GT in the better tbh)

edit, just for reff:
Techs i've used on cockers......... me, Jack wood, Belsales.
Techs i'd use as I've seen their work..... GeeTee, WihGlah (tho still gutted he got a evox i really would have liked!) Brian Best (dangerous brian) and ther are a few old school ones, that are well out of it now.

tbh I would never know what to charge, i normally do it based on crates of beer.

Last edited:

TRA Headshot

Old School
Mar 6, 2011
Cambridge
Thanks for getting back to me guys. I'll keep searching. I used to get Dangerous Brian to build/fix mine, after I made a series of school boy errors :(

Everyinchtheanimal

Feb 19, 2010
If you cant find anyone, I would do the e1-mech/sevice as long as you have the parts for the conversion. And just pay postage both ways. I only say I will do it as I am very near the completion of my two mech cocker builds (thanks @Gee Tee for the parts) and wouldn't mind another build/project.