Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Looking for a good relatively cheap new marker, Maybe an EGO or geo?

Ashleypowell

May 27, 2015
as the title says looking to upgrade from a smartparts ION i've had for many years, which i may sell after i acquire a new marker, but i am not sure on what, i am leaning heavy towards a EGO Or GEO, but is there any other alternatives that are reliable and good

Ashleypowell

May 27, 2015
Ah right! sweet thanks :) and i play around Northwales while im at university, and play around the west midlands when im back from university

Sid Sidgwick

Tinkering ain’t easy
Pretty much all guns are reliable these days and require very little in terms of upkeep, but as said planet guns are renowned for their "chuck in the bag ability"

If your in the market for good price guns to start out with and hold your own then check out;

Geo/Ego
DM series
Mini/Axe

Old school cool-shockers, PM8 and older DMs and egos (as well as Eteks) still hold up well in this day and age and are very cheap

Ashleypowell

May 27, 2015
ahh right! im just looking for an upgrade from my ION really, but thanks for the info! ill keep an eye out for some, possibly looking for a team too, to start playing more frequently!

Ashleypowell

May 27, 2015
Pretty much all guns are reliable these days and require very little in terms of upkeep, but as said planet guns are renowned for their "chuck in the bag ability"

If your in the market for good price guns to start out with and hold your own then check out;

Geo/Ego
DM series
Mini/Axe

Old school cool-shockers, PM8 and older DMs and egos (as well as Eteks) still hold up well in this day and age and are very cheap
I picked my self up a SL94! now just got to look into getting a new hopper and gas bottle and maybe a new mask!

Reactions: Sid Sidgwick