Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Looking for a player, Looking for a game ? then post here

olliewidd

Jul 5, 2012
thnks buddy really appreciate it. i sent you a message on Facebook will give you more details on there.
Ok mate, ive not got it yet but im sure itll come through eventually. You may end up talking to a guy called Dan whos also an admin on that page but ive let him know

futuremarine

marine training soon but need p8ntball action now
Sep 15, 2013
cambridge
Ok mate, ive not got it yet but im sure itll come through eventually. You may end up talking to a guy called Dan whos also an admin on that page but ive let him know
i dropped you another one fella incase it messed up. icluded my email and number thanks m8

john shelley

in the face
Hi everyone I am looking for a couple off players to play with is full time we r a team from stoke on Trent and train at outpost paintball in Chester and will b playing at cpps in div 5 witch will b on sataday a we have a solid 4 players and have 2 players that will play as and when they can die to other commitments any more questions plz inbox me thanks john team Aztec

Mxmatty125

Jan 15, 2014
Hi guys I need help I have a team together! Yaaaaaay just wondering how we can enter are team to play sup air please can you guys help thanks matt

thejackle

West Coast Spartons
Apr 7, 2009
lancashire darwen
Looking for a couple of new players to add to our roster we are currently playing div 2 and div 5 at Cpps if your looking for a team and have your own kit drop me a message here with a few dtls, how long you've been playing, age, transport etc

Thanks