Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Looking for a player, Looking for a game ? then post here

sl2ai

Team Marvel
Jul 2, 2010
Leicester
Hi All im looking for a few players we are based in the midlands, we are a brand new team formed on the tail end of last year and looking at doing both Div 4 and 5 at CPPS
We are looking at holding an open traning session at CPPS towards the end of feb if you would like to come along please send me a message on here and we can go from there.

Reactions: neil stringer

mrb2287

Platinum Member
May 1, 2010
Darlington
Hi guys.
A customer of mine is looking to join a team for rounds 1,3 & 5 of CPPS 2014. He's based in Ireland, travel & expenses are not an issue. He's looking to play div 3-5 if anyone has a spot for him.
Only experience is training with his local Div1 team and playing his local sup air tourney.
Thanks in advance

Jermaine Hull

Sep 17, 2012
London Hope may need a player or 2 for the first round (and maybe more after) Playing in Div 3.

f1nut2

Team Kinetic
Feb 28, 2008
St Austell
Hello.
Any teams looking for a player for round 1 of the CPPS.

I have played for Team Kinetic for the last 4 years and played in Div 1 race to 4 last year. Couple of 3rd place finishes being our highlight last season. The team are taking a break this year for various reasons so find myself as something of a free agent wanting to play ball.

I have all my own kit (all Eclipse gear). I already have accommodation for round 1 at the nearby travel-lodge and will be driving up on the Saturday from sunny Cornwall.

Ideally I would like to play race to 2 or 4, so div 1,2 or 3 but don't mind as long as I can play. Would also travel up early on the Saturday if it meant there was a chance to train that day too.

Cheers Craig P

john shelley

in the face
Hi all just wondering if any players r fee to play for us on the 22nd round 1 of cpps we have 3 players that can play and 2 players that carnt play we r playing in div 5 on the sataday we might keep u on the team all year so we need 2 players that can pay there way give us a txt on 07902 194866 if you can help us out plz thanks John

London Oblivion

Captain London oblivion
Sep 16, 2013
hi guys if there are any youngsters looking to play in the cpps div 3 as we are a u18 team please get in contact as we could do with a couple extra bodies for the first cpps and take you on after that

Ali

gunnin down fools in style
Jun 23, 2007
huddersfield
im looking to guest on sunday if anyone is need of a player?
havnt played in the past 2 years but got plenty of experience!

cheers