Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Looking for a team!!

luckypod

Jun 18, 2013
Hi guys, I'm looking to join a team, not bothered of devision ect or even starting from the bottom, I'm currently only playing woodsball, but I have a lot of knowledge of sup air such as bunker names, rules, and basic playing skills of the bunkers in game, I'm currently shooting a geo 3 and needing to up my game and get out the woods, I hope someone on here can help me find a team. :) cheers guys
P.s I work at npf bassets pole and actuaries in Birmingham- Sutton Coldfield area

Reactions: blakey64

luckypod

Jun 18, 2013
hello mate did u talk to alex buddy
Yes I did bud, I would love to come and train for you, it's just the fact of because your based in London and I'm in birmingham the only way I could get you to train ect is by train, and as we both agreed it wouldn't work, thanks for the offer tho

Mercog

RefleX
Aug 18, 2012
Midlands
Hi buddy Birmingham Reflex looking for few players preferably with race 2 experience but not a must

Most of us are from around Birmingham area and play or work at Npf too

PM if interested

Cheers

Reactions: luckypod

sl2ai

Team Marvel
Jul 2, 2010
Leicester
Marvel are also looking for members were a new team moving out of the woods (Diamond wars) on to the tournamet field playing Div 4 Pm me if you want any more info

blakey64

Jun 2, 2012
Just to give you another option, Sad Uk are rebuilding the team of old and are seeking to add to the current squad, with a view to stepping up again next season, players are drawn from across the UK, and train at CPPS and Nottingham Skirmish.

Reactions: Mercog