Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Looking for advice regarding a recent purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaSquirrel

Apr 19, 2013
Kincraig,Scottish Highlands.
Need assistance with a purchase I made recently.Stupidly,Ive done it through PM.Yes,I know,my own fault,and not sure if anyone will be willing to help due to that.At the moment,Im not going to name and shame as they may well be a good reason to it.Could someone contact me if they have the time?I paid through Paypal,and covered the fees so Im sorted there if the worst comes to the worst.Thank you.

NinjaSquirrel

Apr 19, 2013
there's a reason you paid the paypal fees...
Yeh,I just dont want to jump the gun so to speak,incase there is a genuine problem at his end.I like to give people the benefit of the doubt.Ive PM'd him again last night,so If I havent heard anything by end of the week,Ill give Paypal a shout.Im hoping hes just been busy,and not had time to post it.

NinjaSquirrel

Apr 19, 2013
Disregarding the fact that you did not heed our advice for a moment, if you don't see a problem (yet), what do you need our help with? (not being belligerent, just curious)
No worries dude.If Im honest mate,I expected one of two things to happen.Either a mod PM me to see what the problem was,or be told its my own problem and deal with it.Haha.I know that it is a problem of my own doing.So yeh,my stupidity and impatience wins there.

@Random Invert
The deal was done/paid for on 22nd April with @daza-m That was also the last time I heard from him.If Im right in saying,I believe him and his team where at CPPS the following weekend.According to his profile page he has been on a few times since then,so thats whats getting me a little worried.

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Doing a deal via pm is against the rules - so strictly speaking both of you have breached.
Agreement on the sale should be open and the personal information by pm

However by using PayPal and fees the full PayPal protection is there
The rules for a claim in PayPal include communications, so open a claim, drop in copies quoting the messages you have sent and go from there.
He had the opportunity to respond and if not resolved you get your money back, even if you do get your money and the items still arrive you can resend the money & everyone's happy

Reactions: NinjaSquirrel
Status
Not open for further replies.