Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Looking for fellow ballers!

The Evans 11

Aug 15, 2007
Exmouth, Devon
Hi all

So after years out from the sport myself and two mates are looking for some fellow ballers to field a team into this years CPPS (cross fingers). We will look to start at the bottom and hopefully work our way up as we are mixed when it comes to experience and ability. We are Devon/Exeter based (South West) and will be using the site we all Marshall at as our training venue.

We welcome all with open arms, no matter what level of ability/experience as long as you can offer full commitment to a team that will be both fun and competitive... If anybody would like to or knows anybody who may be interested in forming a newly made team with us please give me a shout and I'll happily provide further info!

Many thanks

Dale

Reactions: x RENAGADE x 91

The Evans 11

Aug 15, 2007
Exmouth, Devon
Welcome back Dale! Crackshots reforming? Haha... Who's getting back into it with u? Look forward to seeing you at cpps!
Oh those were the days haha! Mr Fuller has offered me his services, though with him living in Essex these days it's a little harder to keep tabs on him haha! He's the only one you would remember from years back! CK plays for Angels and has done for years now, so unfortunately not much chance of twisting his arm!

Hopefully we can generate some interest because I cannot wait to get back out on the field!

x RENAGADE x 91

Platinum Member
May 10, 2007
Bristol
Oh those were the days haha! Mr Fuller has offered me his services, though with him living in Essex these days it's a little harder to keep tabs on him haha! He's the only one you would remember from years back! CK plays for Angels and has done for years now, so unfortunately not much chance of twisting his arm!

Hopefully we can generate some interest because I cannot wait to get back out on the field!
Crackshots/Addiction Saturday night parties were always a laugh! Glad to see you and fuller getting back into things, likewise for me, it's been a while and I'm just starting back after 3 years out... Itchy trigger finger syndrome!

Fullers Dad coming back in to the fold or has he well and truely hung up his marker?

The Evans 11

Aug 15, 2007
Exmouth, Devon
Crackshots/Addiction Saturday night parties were always a laugh! Glad to see you and fuller getting back into things, likewise for me, it's been a while and I'm just starting back after 3 years out... Itchy trigger finger syndrome!

Fullers Dad coming back in to the fold or has he well and truely hung up his marker?
Indeed they were! I know that feeling, I started a marshaling job and developed withdrawal symptoms haha! I believe he's thrown in the towel!

Reactions: x RENAGADE x 91

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
Shame your so far away Dale, I`d play you guys as part of the Team:- Care Bears UK,
or if you do want to, Pm me please. . . Bluey
our guys are All over the South anyway !!

The Evans 11

Aug 15, 2007
Exmouth, Devon
@The Evans 11 where abouts in the south west/Exeter you based fella?
I'm down Plymouth way so not to far away.
Well the majority of the team is from Exmouth to be exact mate, with one travelling from Axminster... Training venue would likely be mixed up between Cribbs and the site a few of us Marshall at which is located next to Crealy, dependant upon what we were intending to do!