Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Looking for female playing kit!

May 9, 2013
My girlfriend is looking to take the sport a little more seriously so I was wondering if there is any girl specific kit available? I'm looking mainly for playing pants but also for suitable (cheep) mask suggestions.

Thanks for the help!

AmyStroodle

Jan 7, 2014
Leeds,West Yorkshire
www.facebook.com
My girlfriend is looking to take the sport a little more seriously so I was wondering if there is any girl specific kit available? I'm looking mainly for playing pants but also for suitable (cheep) mask suggestions.

Thanks for the help!
I think an uncomfortable mask might put her off, so I'd look more for a comfortable one than cheap, I have a smaller face than most men so the sly profits fit great for me, have never steamed up and all the padding makes them super comfortable! I know a lot of female players that wear grills though. (are they grills? The ones that make you look like a stormstooper if you get white ;) )

Reactions: phil-boy
My girlfriend plays too, and tbh there are the odd pink coloured markers and playing gear, if shes into pinks, but all paintball gear is unisex and most brands vary in sizes from XS onwards so she should be able to get playing gear easy, in terms of a mask its best to take her to your local site or shop and get her to try on the masks, and see which one feels comfortable to her. One thing that ruins the fun can be a mask you constantly moving and being uncomfortable and it means to quote south park "you gonna have a bad time". Everybody is different and the cheap masks may not be best for her so best advice is get her to a shop/site to try a set on, same with playing gear too as some companies sizings charts vary. Planet eclipse playing gear is bigger than dye's for example. Plus visiting a shop sometimes they do a nice little deal for you when you buy a full playing kit. Hope that helps :)

I think an uncomfortable mask might put her off, so I'd look more for a comfortable one than cheap, I have a smaller face than most men so the sly profits fit great for me, have never steamed up and all the padding makes them super comfortable! I know a lot of female players that wear grills though. (are they grills? The ones that make you look like a stormstooper if you get white ;) )
Yeah v-force grillz. Its a great looking mask. When my I4's pack up then thats my next mask. Just as comfortable and a bit more protection around my face. Love my i4's but my face has gotten rounder and bigger lol

Last edited:

Yazmin1990

Sep 21, 2014
Hey see this is abit of a old post but was wondering if you managed to get any 'girly' bits and if so where from? :) x

kway44

Controlled Aggression!
Jan 26, 2008
South London
Best bet is to check the for Sale part of this forum or check out one of the many online paintball stores ie Planeteclipse Fatbobs.