Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Looking for players Manchester

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
Would have been 3 times in sept but have Uwl final ( what`s that mean ?? ) round which we play in and stargate ( what the heck is that, somewhere in the stars ?? ) which we will also be playing in then 2 walkons at ote ( ????? ) but really as often as we can really depending on work money,
Your being too kind to this fella , Mikey !!
but not your NOT realizing he may NOT understand what you are saying !¬!
I mean this in a nice way Mikey. . . Bluey

Reactions: avituk

avituk

UK Angel Owner
Lewis if you have your own kit tray and play as many different styles as you can so that you can get a feel for what you want to do. i would say 98% of all players start in a wood with combats on and then they see the different things you can do and some look really appealing. instead of joining or making a team find a 'group' that you can tag on with and have some 'FUN' rather than thinking of starting a team as i can tell you that a team can be either very easy or extremely hard to work with.

You can enjoy so much more by just turning up with some mates and have a buzz painting trees and tyres with you new marker. i was once like you like nearly everyone else on here when they first started and the thought of a team makes you an unstoppable force on the field but it can be the opposite if you take things too seriously too soon. hopefully see you on a field soon buddy and hopefully for many years to come.

P.S. it took me 10 years before i first found a team in Manchester that did what i wanted to do.

AlexG

Nov 23, 2014
Also where would I go about finding teams looking for players in the Manchester area?

Cheers!