Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Looking for scenario team in west mids

tezza

Jul 20, 2014
walsall
hey guys ive recently taken up paintballing as a hobby (finally now i can afford it :p), my local centre is bassetts pole, so idealy im looking for team around that area, let me know if you guys can help thanks.

p.s i have my own equipment :)

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
No need to join a scenario team.
We play events under which you select the faction to play for, you can turn up as an individual, a couple of mates or a team

Depending on what you're after and your point of view of paintball, it's worthwhile you looking around and keeping options open.

Every scenario team has it's own peculiarities and personalities
Some are just a bunch of mates who play paintball
Some are highly organised and practiced teams
Some are locals based at a particular site
Some are a national team who may have a few in an area playing together regularly and then gathering as a whole at certain events

You're well placed with npf as a local, their regular walkon is in a scenario format (diamond wars) and they host paintfest, at which every flavour of paintball will be found - if you can then be there next weekend and you will meet many teams from around the uk

tezza

Jul 20, 2014
walsall
Thank you for the help guys, And i wont be attending paintfest this year as ive only really just heard about it lol, but i am at bassetts pole this weekend all day, thanks for pointing me in the right direction though much appreciated guys :)

Pingu

Aug 17, 2013
Leicester
Listen to Tommikka, that's some sound advice there. Has helped me out a few times on here.

There are loads of small teams that play at Bassetts pole for both factions in the Diamond Wars scenario games. I've played for both factions and there are some great teams on both sides so whoever you play with you will have fun.

If you ever do play diamond and pick USDE as your faction the Ark Angels are always happy to have a player run with us. But if you pick HMC we will try and shoot you in afraid :D but no hard feelings ;)

Just turn up, have a blast and you never know. You might just find yourself joining a team or just running solo. Anything goes!

KP01

Apr 7, 2014
Me and my mate play Diamond Wars at NPF every month. We're not a scenario team but feel free to introduce yourself to us and join us on the field :)

tezza

Jul 20, 2014
walsall
This is great guys thank you, i dont suppose any of you are going bassetts pole this weekend are you im there saturday all day :), plus when is the next diamond wars id love to come shoot some mo fo's with you guys aha :)