Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Looking for scenario team in west mids

KP01

Apr 7, 2014
I'm not there this weekend unfortunately :/

I'll be there Sunday 31st August for Diamond Wars, try to get yourself down there :p

tezza

Jul 20, 2014
walsall
sounds like a plan dude, ill get myself down there :p, do there paintball prices stay the same for diamond wars or can u like pick up a box of 2000 for like £30?

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
This is great guys thank you, i dont suppose any of you are going bassetts pole this weekend are you im there saturday all day :), plus when is the next diamond wars id love to come shoot some mo fo's with you guys aha :)
Are you going to the standard site side of npf Saturday, and are you going as yourself or with mates?
On the 'other side' will be paintfest.
You may like to give NPF a ring and ask about PF, even if coming for a look
I believe that day visits are free (no activities) but would allow you to look around, meet people and see shiney things in shops
£25 ticket lets you camp and go to the party (still no activities)
About £100 would cover a full ticket for the weekend (£70) and a case of paint (about £30)

http://www.paintfest.co.uk

Sunday is this months diamond wars, as part of paintfest

http://www.diamondwars.co.uk/dates.html

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
sounds like a plan dude, ill get myself down there :p, do there paintball prices stay the same for diamond wars or can u like pick up a box of 2000 for like £30?
If you're referring to the standard 'punter' price of paint, then you will be saving at diamond wars.
DW is a walkon and is the next stage for regulars as opposed to the average occasional punter

tezza

Jul 20, 2014
walsall
tommikka your the man aha :), thanks for all the info dude much appreciated, and yes mate ill be at the standerd site all day, might ask if i can go have alook round afterwords though sounds like fun :), may i ask why u asked? you thinking of joining me ? :)

KP01

Apr 7, 2014
I'm not sure what paint prices are like for Diamond Wars because I've never shot more than the case of paint you get with your entry fee. That being said, I imagine it is rather a lot cheaper than standard punter prices lol

EELZ

never a trading complaint
Oct 29, 2003
wrexham
Their paint at DW is cheaper than a punters day price but expensive for what an own-gunner usually pays

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
may i ask why u asked? you thinking of joining me ? :)
No, I'll be doing paintfest. Saturday morning I'll be busy, we're running a competition in the killhouse
In the afternoon I'll either be playing other games & activities or chiling around.

If it's hot hot again then I'll be doing a lot of chilling and pacing myself
(Im Tom of Task Force Delta, and will be around our sponsors Enola Gaye at various times

If you make it round to the paintfest side then have a good look around the traders stalls and be sure to look in on the Enola Gaye stand
Try and find us, even if you don't you'll meet lots of friendly people