Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Looking for some Sup Air Training

Hudson'

Platinum Member
Apr 18, 2003
Redhill, Surrey, England
www.cjsparks.com
Hey Guys I'm wondering if there are any entry level teams that will be doing Sup Air training next weekend (29th/30th of September). I'm just desperate to play Sup Air again, been out for 6 years and recently started going to some walk ons but theres not much Sup Air about. I'm in Redhill Surrey btw but can travel to pretty much anywhere south etc

madness

i love formula 5's
Mar 27, 2006
south east london
Theres a group of lads on Facebook called FSUP and they play out of mayhem Essex. The weekend that your talking about they are off to action park Basildon on the A127 for there first training day. They are a great bunch of lads and I'm sure if you ask them they would gladly let you join in with them.

the yorkie man

training at bricket wood
Mar 7, 2004
romford essex
www.bricketwoodpaintball.co.uk
Wondering if this should be moved to tournament section...kinda seemed like the right forum but then everyone else has made their sup air training posts in the tournament section :/
HI Mate if your looking for training bricket wood is open every weekend with teams from novice beginner to top flight pro's, we have everything you need to get back into the game, were running torni's through the winter see the bricket wood winter series cup thread for more details or just give us a call on 07968120424 for more details we will be glad to help,
cheers.
yorkie.