Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Looking for Team (East-Midlands)

Arran!

Oct 31, 2012
Hello There! Arran here, I'm 20 years old (Look about 15 -.-) and I play Snake, I'm very much a team player, competitive, friendly and just looking to shoot some paint! I Have been out of balling now for about 1 1/2 years (Too Long for my liking!!), used to play Div 1 5Man / Xball for around 3 years.

Desperately looking to start training again its getting ridiculous!! Got all my own gear (Eclipse in case there are sponsor issues), all I would need is a Team to train with and a site to train at :) And I'm good to go.

I live in Lincoln, I realise there aren't many facilities around my area..I would definitely be able to get a lift to somewhere near lincolnshire to meet someone to get a lift to training.. So you don't actually have to come into lincs or anything if thats not on your route, i can meet you. It's just i can't really travel 2hrs away off my own back unfortunately >.< So any help would be appreciated!

Thanks guys and looking forward to hearing from someone! (hopefully!!) :p

Arran!

Oct 31, 2012
I would be interested in the Sup-Air team forming definitely mate, literally all thats left for me to do is arrange transport to a site.. And I'm good to go :) Is there anyone of your lot who comes near Lincolnshire on their way to training?

Arran!

Oct 31, 2012
Stamford might be doable! How much would the cases of paint be each do you know?
Is your sup-air team/training up and running at the moment, and how often do you train? :)

Last edited:

Arran!

Oct 31, 2012
Ah fair enough dude, Well.. I have no idea how long it's going to take me to find a team or anything, So keep me posted buddy :)