Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Looking for team to at/practice with

sam_fearon

Oct 5, 2013
Brighton
Hey I'm looking for a team to play/practice with on weekends, been playing for nearly a year now and I'm only 14. I live in brighton but can travel quite far, brocket wood is practical. I shoot a vanguard demon with a rotor.
Thanks!

Mason Dann

Dec 12, 2013
Hey I'm looking for a team to play/practice with on weekends, been playing for nearly a year now and I'm only 14. I live in brighton but can travel quite far, brocket wood is practical. I shoot a vanguard demon with a rotor.
Thanks!
i have the same qurstion. i have a dm12 and rotor

shoaibaktar

Jun 14, 2011
If you,re keen to learn ,London Tigers train at B Wood and have 4 teams currently based there.You would learn a lot with them .Or try London Fearless ,another good bunch of guys . My son came up through them and their coach Andy is a good guy to bring on young players.Both have FB pages .Contact them and Im sure they would give either of you guys a run out. Also even if you found another team where you fitted ,no one,s gonna spit their dummy out. Im sure other teams will post up here ,when they see it ,No Hope and Cardinals have several teams and often looking for new players . So msg up Twizz/ Mark Dale or Tigers FB page ,or Andy Freedman /London Fearless FB Page . Also nearly forgot John Wheeler (soz John) London DefianceFB page . Good luck with your hunting ,sse you both at BW 2014

Reactions: Rikk

Rikk

Mar 22, 2011
Salisbury
If you,re keen to learn ,London Tigers train at B Wood and have 4 teams currently based there.You would learn a lot with them .Or try London Fearless ,another good bunch of guys . My son came up through them and their coach Andy is a good guy to bring on young players.Both have FB pages .Contact them and Im sure they would give either of you guys a run out. Also even if you found another team where you fitted ,no one,s gonna spit their dummy out. Im sure other teams will post up here ,when they see it ,No Hope and Cardinals have several teams and often looking for new players . So msg up Twizz/ Mark Dale or Tigers FB page ,or Andy Freedman /London Fearless FB Page . Also nearly forgot John Wheeler (soz John) London DefianceFB page . Good luck with your hunting ,sse you both at BW 2014

Cheers for the shout out. Cardinals will always take on players, no matter the age or experience :)