Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Looking to join a team around Oxfordshire. Prev exp. Anyone out there?

dannyL

Mar 23, 2010
Oxford, within the Eaton massive
Oh hai there! So yes, as the thread title suggests, I am looking to join a team or even possibly help set up a new team in the Oxfordshire area if there are any? i have previous experience playing experience, although it is limited (trained with Oxford Plan B, however the team closed not long after i joined). So is there anyone here who is in a similar situation, or has a team who needs another player in the Oxford area? Relatively speaking i am new to tournament paintball, however i am very keen to learn, and gain experience in the sport, as its mint. Have already got kit, (ego 9 marker, mask, gas, speedloader etc.) and i appreciate the cost in this sport, i am not naive. Oh and i have transport via a motorbike.

But yeah, if you know of anyone who might be interested, or if you know somewhere i should try, then send a message! Thanks, Danny

Last edited:

tula86

Apr 3, 2009
I dont think there is any teams in the area mate. I live in Oxfordshire and I play for the London Tigers. They train down Bricketwood nearly every weekend as do alot of teams. Its only a 45 min - 1 hour drive for me. Great place to train and meet people.

Sanchez

Aug 22, 2011
Carebears train in Oxfordshire nd rage are from Didcot oxfordshire

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
Dannl, Pm me mate as Sanchez said, We are on your doorstep. our training site " Bearsville " is at Harwell Villge A34. check us out ? We`re there this Sunday. . Bluey

www.care-bears-uk.com

Last edited:

kamil

Jul 26, 2015
Hi guys.
I like to pop in on your traning this Sunday if possible. I looking for people to play with and I was thinking to have try with you. If you don't mind. I got all gear, some
experiance and will to fight :)
Is there any contact number for you?
My no is 07766556597
Kamil

Reactions: Care_Bears

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
It`s also where our Site is = Grove Farms
Woodsball and our outside Sup-Air Training field
got a whole bunch of people coming tomorrow, why don`t you ??

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
Ta - working today and i don't really play much anymore. Interesting that there's a site so close to home though. Will have to organise a family day out one day!

Reactions: Care_Bears