Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Looking to upgrade my etha but to what?

Tippmann Sam

Feb 5, 2015
Wales
Had my etha a little over 2/3 months great marker just not air efficient at all and i would just lik to try something new any ideas?

Tippmann Sam

Feb 5, 2015
Wales
It really depends in budget and preferences eg. Woodsball or tourney/speedball etc.
Looking for an entry level speedball marker which is also able to be used in woodsball so something similar just nicer really. I dont mind buying second hand at all so i will spend about 250 max?

slam

Euro, ICPL and ECPL ref.
Feb 27, 2002
North Yorkshire
While I haven't heard anything bad about ethas (what shot count are you getting on what size tank?) 250 should get you in the range of older dms, egos, geos or axes all of which are very good markers just depends on personal preference.

Tippmann Sam

Feb 5, 2015
Wales
While I haven't heard anything bad about ethas (what shot count are you getting on what size tank?) 250 should get you in the range of older dms, egos, geos or axes all of which are very good markers just depends on personal preference.
im using a 3000psi 64 cubic inch aluminium gurrellia

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
im using a 3000psi 64 cubic inch aluminium gurrellia
You should be getting more than 500 shots

Check your board settings and if in doubt set back to factory spec, and also check for any small leaks. This includes the bottle itself which could be losing air from the fill nipple or burst disks. You can get very small leaks which are impossible to hear and hard to detect, which can really hurt your shot count