Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Looking to upgrade my etha but to what?

Tippmann Sam

Feb 5, 2015
Wales
You should be getting more than 500 shots

Check your board settings and if in doubt set back to factory spec, and also check for any small leaks. This includes the bottle itself which could be losing air from the fill nipple or burst disks. You can get very small leaks which are impossible to hear and hard to detect, which can really hurt your shot count
any idea how many shots i should be getting?

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
factory works so I leave it alone. I just set ROF and ramp to suit the tournament rules I'm playing to

This test gets 6 1/2 pods (800+ shots) off a 2800 psi fill @ 280fps

Just make sure your marker is leak free and properly serviced and you should get the same

Last edited:

Womby

Apr 7, 2015
I was just reading the post were you was looking to buy an etha tippmann Sam. Was only 2 months ago guessing you not overly impressed? Or is it just the air usage that's putting you off. The reason I ask is that I'm looking at getting an etha for my first gun and just trying to find out others experiences with it.

Glenn.

Tippmann Sam

Feb 5, 2015
Wales
I was just reading the post were you was looking to buy an etha tippmann Sam. Was only 2 months ago guessing you not overly impressed? Or is it just the air usage that's putting you off. The reason I ask is that I'm looking at getting an etha for my first gun and just trying to find out others experiences with it.

Glenn.
wouldn't say its a bad marker at all if anything its a great marker i just want to upgrade really looking for something that fits me better but for a first gun you cant go wrong i would advise that you get one

Womby

Apr 7, 2015
Looks like the etha is the way to go for me I think. Most of the comments I'm getting a very positive towards it. Thanks for your input much appreciated.

Glenn.

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
@Tippmann Sam I would def say there is a leak somewhere, or your settings are very out, but I would imagine its the former.

@Womby as with any gun, its worth learning all you can about it using youtube, this forum, facebook pages etc. Just hunt down videos explaining how to maintain it, clean it properly etc etc. If you are not sure, just make a thread and ask, you'll get loads of help bud.

Womby

Apr 7, 2015
Thanks bolter I've been looking into the etha for about a week that's why I joined this forum for advice etc. Someone mentioned the empire axe which has got me thinking about that now lol. More research!
Glenn.

Spookls

pain is temporary pride is forever
Oct 21, 2013
Leicester
Thanks bolter I've been looking into the etha for about a week that's why I joined this forum for advice etc. Someone mentioned the empire axe which has got me thinking about that now lol. More research!
Glenn.
try going to your local walk on and getting your hands on some markers alot of people are very friendly and won't mind you having a go with their setup