Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

MUST GO - DYE NT10 (White) and Ego09 (Lagoon)

RedrumSA

May 13, 2011
Ok people, there are two weeks left on this, then I take the stuff with me to Switzerland. Let's get these two markers sold.

All prices below include shipping ("signed-for") within UK and Ireland. I would prefer PayPal (fees not included) but bank transfer is also possible (PayPal or Bank details will be sent once a sale is agreed). Once the amount has cleared I will ship the items and email you the tracking code immediately.

1.) All items
This is just a picture of everything and give an overview (with the required writings)

2.) DYE NT 10 – White/White PRICE: £ 230 (ono)
This marker has been amazing and I have been playing with it for 3 years and it has never failed me. Fully serviced and no scratches. It comes with all the tools, extra lubes/o-ring kits. The grip could use replacement but that is not a requirement. Very trusty tournament companion

3.) Planet Eclipse EGO 09 - Lagoon PRICE: £ 190
This was an amazing market I played with for 2 years but not for the last 3 years. I used it during practice once about 2 years ago, so might need a proper lube up. Comes with case (one of the case clips does not work anymore), lubes, extra o-rings and an extra bolt (the one that came stock). Just the front of the barrel has some wear but otherwise the market has no scratches. It has an “F” stamp. There are signatures on there (Ryan Greenspan, Yosh Rau, Alex Fraige, Billy Bernacchia) which can wash off is the buyer wants to wash them off. One of the signatures is not so clear anymore.

Last edited:

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
Bottle is out of test mate. If you get it re-tested then i will have it off ya

Evil Rich

Platinum Member Lifetime PMGWC #101
May 22, 2008
Northumberland
I know you can ask what you like for sales but realistically, £500!
You should be asking less than half of that for the NT for reference.

Reactions: gazzafoz

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
Oliver,
As the bottle is out of test it cannot be sold on here, please can you remove it from sale.
Thanks