Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

MUST GO - DYE NT10 (White) and Ego09 (Lagoon)

p2nky

WANTED
Jul 12, 2012
Good evening everyone

Christmas is coming early this year (for those who snap up these deals). I am moving abroad and am looking to clear out my gear and start again that side. That means, everything must go.

All prices below include shipping ("signed-for") within UK and Ireland. I would prefer PayPal but bank transfer is also possible (PayPal or Bank details will be sent once a sale is agreed). Once the amount has cleared I will ship the items and email you the tracking code immediately.

1.) All items
This is just a picture of everything and give an overview (with the required writings)

2.) DYE NT 10 – White/White PRICE: £ 300 (ono)
This marker has been amazing and I have been playing with it for 3 years and it has never failed me. Fully serviced and no scratches. It comes with all the tools, extra lubes/o-ring kits. The grip could use replacement but that is not a requirement. Very trusty tournament companion

3.) Planet Eclipse EGO 09 - Lagoon PRICE: £ 250
This was an amazing market I played with for 2 years but not for the last 3 years. I used it during practice once about 2 years ago, so might need a proper lube up. Comes with case (one of the case clips does not work anymore), lubes, extra o-rings and an extra bolt (the one that came stock). Just the front of the barrel has some wear but otherwise the market has no scratches. It has an “F” stamp. There are signatures on there (Ryan Greenspan, Yosh Rau, Alex Fraige, Billy Bernacchia) which can wash off is the buyer wants to wash them off. One of the signatures is not so clear anymore.

4.) DYE Rotor (Gen 2) – White Black SOLD

5.) DYE i4 White/Black + DYE Headband PRICE: £ 35
The foam and straps are still in excellent condition. The lens has some use but no visible scratches.

6.) Empire Pod Pack 4+3 (Black) SOLD
Excellent pod pack, all Velcro still works perfectly

7.) DYE Armpads (XL) PRICE: £ 10
Very good condition

8.) Empire LTD Edition playing top (#4609) Black/White/Red (2XL) PRICE: £ 20
Still in excellent condition because I have only played in it once or twice

9.) Empire LTD Edition (#0074) Playing Pants (XL) Black SOLD

10.) DYE Explorer Kit Bag (Black) SOLD

That is it. Let me know who wants what and if you want more specific photos of items I will see what I can do to get those to you.
I will take 7.) DYE Armpads (XL) PRICE: £ 10