Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

LP or HP?

jont

Jul 13, 2011
Hi guys, I've just bought a guerrilla air tank off a chap on here. At first it had leak from the piston orings when filled to about 1000psi. The chap kindly sent me a new piston. I replaced it, filled to 2.5k and all seemed well. A few seconds later the burst disc blew and it safely vented the air.

Now I obviously need to order a replacement disc, but I see they come in both LP and HP and i'm a bit unsure what the reg is set to. It's a 2013 myth g3 I think (don't have it in front of me).

I'm running an LV1 and a karnivor.

Do I want LP or HP and how do I set the reg?

Thanks

royanddani

Nov 21, 2005
watford
Visit site
Hi there I think it's down to how many washers in the reg I have a ninja reg which is run on lp which means I have taken out the three washers inside the reg I am not sure if it the same for the myth reg and problems phone lips they would be able to sort you out

Scrumpy

Now with added pew pew
Dec 7, 2006
Darkest depths o Zumerzet
Which burst disk blew? There should be 2 burst disks on the reg (one of each) if either blew for what ever reason it may be a dodgy reg. This is nothing to do with whether it's an hp or lp reg.

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Burst disks are the fuses of an air cylinder

The high pressure burst disk protects you from over pressuring the cylinder, and is nearer to the bottle
The low pressure burst disk protects your gun from a failed regulator and is further up the regulator

Replace whichever one has failed with the same type

However like fuses they don't fail for no reason, either as above or due to foreign bodies getting into the system, eg dirt blown in the full nipple
Best practice is to have the regulator serviced