Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Lucky 15's Geo 3.1

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
what about more pictures?
Any defects or problems with marker?
This is a team gun owned by a Lucky 15's player, so it will have been properly looked after.

They are a pretty trustworthy lot, so if there were any issues they would be mentioned in the the first post.

There is worldwide tech support for Planet guns - you can check the location of the closest service centre to you on the Planet website.

7SunLike

Banned
Nov 11, 2014
This is a team gun owned by a Lucky 15's player, so it will have been properly looked after.

They are a pretty trustworthy lot, so if there were any issues they would be mentioned in the the first post.

There is worldwide tech support for Planet guns - you can check the location of the closest service centre to you on the Planet website.
Thanks mate)

7SunLike

Banned
Nov 11, 2014
I believe that is a factor to be taken into account when shipping the gun to you - international shipping can be pricey.
Yes. in another topic, we already found out that postage to Estonia is around 50-70 pounds.
I need to think, may be my friend in UK may take it to me by plane. In this way I need postage to UK.)

G4z

Oct 6, 2011
Broughton
Yes. in another topic, we already found out that postage to Estonia is around 50-70 pounds.
I need to think, may be my friend in UK may take it to me by plane. In this way I need postage to UK.)
Yes maybe we have never had terror threats yep he will get straight on the plane with it not :(