The Home Of European Paintball

Lucky 15's Geo 3 / Planet Eclipse kit - ALL SOLD

Thorpe

Lucky 15s
Mar 13, 2010
Rules:
- Prices do NOT include postage
- PayPal or cash on collection.
- If you pay by PayPal, you pay any fees.
- Not interested in swaps... unless they are so massively in my favour it's basically daylight robbery.
- Happy to post up better photos of items if requested, just quickly taken proof shots on my phone.

First up, my Lucky 15's Geo 3.

I've had this gun from new (July '12). It's been absolutely flawless. Real shame to sell it but its replacement is coming very shortly. The gun has been cleaned and lubed regularly and is super-reliable, look after it and it will look after you. All of the anno is still in excellent condition.

Few marks to note:
Mark on left side of feedneck, very minor scuffs to base of reg, minor dink to outer surface of reg, slight wear to anno on barrel tip. Happy to get much better quality photos of all of these, will post them up tomorrow. All marks are strictly superficial and don't affect operation of the marker at all.

Whats included:
Geo 3 marker
3x barrel backs (.685, .689, .693) in silver
1x 14" tip in green
Original Geo 3 manual
Eclipse grease (about 50% full)
Full Eclipse allen key kit
Geo 3 spares pack (AFAIK completely unused)
Original bolt and soft tip bolt
Geo 3 case

Any questions please ask, happy to answer. I'm at CPPS most weekends, happy for a potential buyer to test it.

Going to start at £520, but open to offers, especially if collected. SOLD

2013 Planet Eclipse EVX pants in Large. Used all of last year but still in excellent condition. All velcro is fully functional, all zips work, elastic and toggles are still in the bottom of the legs. Only slight downside is a few loose threads around the knees but nothing major.

Asking £50 for these but again, open to sensible offers. SOLD

2011 Planet Eclipse Overload Elbow pads in Large. Had these since Campaign '11. Taken a lot of abuse but still in pretty good condition. The thumb loops are well worn but still intact. The actual padding is in very good conditon and are still very comfortable to wear and absorb hits well, only selling as replaced with a shiny new set this year. Washed after every use!

Asking £10, again open to offers. SOLD

Finally, 2011 Planet Eclipse Overload Slide Shorts in Medium. These are in excellent condition, washed after every use! Only down side to mention on these is the removable groin pad has come out at some point and been lost. The velcro on the pocket is still in excellent condition and no reason another pad or cup can't be put in there.

Asking £10, open to offers. SOLD

2014-03-17 23.20.09.jpg 2014-03-17 23.43.42.jpg 2014-03-17 23.46.07.jpg

Last edited:

Thorpe

Lucky 15s
Mar 13, 2010
Some better quality photos of the Geo. Will be at CPPS this weekend, make me an offer I can't refuse and it's yours.

DSC_0020.JPG DSC_0018.JPG DSC_0023.JPG

Thorpe

Lucky 15s
Mar 13, 2010
Sorry, should have updated it earlier. Sold it at the Mills this weekend.