Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Lucky 15's Planet Eclipse Geo 3.5 SOLD

Thorpe

Lucky 15s
Mar 13, 2010
For sale is my Lucky 15's Planet Eclipse Geo 3.5 (#14). It's been my personal marker for the whole of this season up until Round 5 of CPPS. It's been unquestionably reliable all year, and been maintained throughout to keep it in top condition.

Only bad point to mention is that whilst trying to strip and clean the eyes between points at a tournament at the start of the year the end of one of the eye covers was bent and had to be removed to refit the eye cover (pictured below). This doesn't affect the operation of the marker at all. I've had the gap plugged with an advanced hole-plugging compound (blu-tac) to keep the majority of paint/water out if it took a direct hit and it's done the trick.

Very willing to listen to reasonable offers due to this damage. Will throw in a brand-new Eclipse t-shirt as a "sorry for breaking your new gun" gesture. It matches the gun and everything.

For sale is:
Lucky 15's Planet Eclipse Geo 3.5 marker
Shaft4 barrel back .689 (black)
Shaft4 barrel tip (green)
Geo 3.5 marker manual
Planet Eclipse barrel sock (brand-new)
Full allen key set
Planet Eclipse grease (at least 75% left)
Soft-tip bolt (never-used)
Original Planet Eclipse Geo Spares kit (99.9% sure it's never had a spare part taken from it, possibly a detent)
Planet Eclipse hard-shell marker case
Original cardboard outer-case

I'm happy to get a shooting video of it at the weekend when I've got some paint and air. Shoots absolutely beautifully, only selling as we have our CS1's.

Will post it for an additional £20 (Royal Mail Special Delivery), or can meet at CPPS any day they are open. Would rather sell it in person, you can see it and shoot it before you buy and I know you're happy with it that way.

Asking price is £600. Payment is cash on collection or PayPal. If PayPal, you cover any fees, I need to receive the agreed amount.

Any questions, ask away (y)

20150924_160207.jpg 20150924_160542.jpg 20150924_160316.jpg 20150924_160304.jpg 20150924_160333.jpg

Reactions: Greeni and kev149

Thorpe

Lucky 15s
Mar 13, 2010
Hi Guillem, sorry but postage to Spain is going to be too expensive to accept that offer right now. Thanks.

MattC

Head of The CPPS Mole Correction Facility.
Nov 11, 2008
I'm pretty sure it is... Thorpey is currently in Barcelona at the 1st Mills event. I'll give him a nudge. ( By that I mean I'll walk downstairs and ask him )