Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Luxe 1.5 with 2.0 Bolt G.I Sports air tank 68/4500

platoongod

Platinum Member
Apr 24, 2008
North Wales, Bangor
Updated pictures...sorry for delay, daughters not been to well so not even looked at the computer until now.

I will throw in a spare o-rings box also included in price :)

Rudeboy

Old Bulgarians team
Mar 5, 2015
Sofia, Bulgaria
www.facebook.com
Yeah, hope it isn't something too bad.

PM me if you could ship it to Bulgaria tomorrow morning with DPD will you?
As my first event is at the weekend and it would be great if the gun gets delivered before that :)

Cheers

platoongod

Platinum Member
Apr 24, 2008
North Wales, Bangor
Hope ya daughter gets better, got 2 of the little tykes my self! what's the best you can do on the marker all in pal?
Cheers pal, nothing serious just a cough and cold but shes only 4 months and my first so im being a paranoid dad ! Best is £430 im afraid pal, that includes the freak inserts and ill throw in the box of spare o-rings also, and insured next day delivery.

Yeah, hope it isn't something too bad.

PM me if you could ship it to Bulgaria tomorrow morning with DPD will you?
As my first event is at the weekend and it would be great if the gun gets delivered before that :)

Cheers
Thanks for the concern mate, but all good - im affraid at this time im looking to keep it in the UK mate, that may change, but its easier to sort things within the same country should 1 party not be happy, or issues with post or payment, its just less of a headache to sort out rather than shipping overseas, sorry about that, good luck with the tournament.

Reactions: Nathan Maloney

beertheballer

May 25, 2014
Wakefield
Cheers pal, nothing serious just a cough and cold but shes only 4 months and my first so im being a paranoid dad ! Best is £430 im afraid pal, that includes the freak inserts and ill throw in the box of spare o-rings also, and insured next day delivery
Aww ya I remember being the paranoid dad... now I just tell em to toughen up lol.

You have any vids of the marker shooting at all?

Reactions: Nathan Maloney

Rudeboy

Old Bulgarians team
Mar 5, 2015
Sofia, Bulgaria
www.facebook.com
Thanks for the concern mate, but all good
Good to hear pal :)

im affraid at this time im looking to keep it in the UK mate, that may change, but its easier to sort things within the same country should 1 party not be happy, or issues with post or payment, its just less of a headache to sort out rather than shipping overseas, sorry about that, good luck with the tournament.
Fairplay mate :)
Let me know if you change your mind.

Cheers