Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Luxe 2.0 1 of 25 special edition

extremelimo

Apr 12, 2004
South Wales
allstretchedout.co.uk
Like it says in the title. Been in the team since new. Not a mark on it and shoots amazing.
Comes with everything as brand new in the box, lube charger etc
Owned by a luxe tech so always running and serviced correctly.
£750

I have used older photos aswell but included an up to date proof pic for the mods.

Mad Malc

Apr 13, 2014
Bolton
Sorry about this but if you don't ask n all that would you be willing to take £600 for the marker?

extremelimo

Apr 12, 2004
South Wales
allstretchedout.co.uk
Thanks for the offer, I will take £700 if it helps, Ive just sold my Luxe 1 for £500. I am a Luxe tech and have shot Luxes for 9 years. This really is a beautifull marker, Ive only seen one other and that was at World Cup this year.To be honest at £600 I may as well keep and use as a backup. I was only going to sell it as I still have another one off team custom annod Luxe that I used when we were Evil Saints.
This gun never breaks a ball, has been serviced every time used. Apart from the anno wear on barrel tip as per all markers,it is unmarked
Spares kit unopened, grease unopened all as the day it was new.

Mad Malc

Apr 13, 2014
Bolton
Thank you very much for your time and of course it is a very attractive marker indeed but i am simply unable to afford £700. Best wishes on your sale sir

did243

Luxe/GOG Tech
Feb 17, 2012
can i ask who the luxe tech was? as theres only two in the country....

extremelimo

Apr 12, 2004
South Wales
allstretchedout.co.uk
The Luxe tech was me. Our team was originally sponsored when we used Shockers, (we were the only team that had Hybrid Shockers in the UK, we were also sponsored by Hybrid)I met Daryl at World Cup in 2006 and was shown teching at World Cup by Doddlebug,When Smart parts closed there doors in USA and UK Dayrl asked me to help out and Tech any guns in the UK as there was no support for Luxe at that time in UK. I still have some of the tech kit that Dayrl sent me from the USA. I used to take all the Eyes and other parts back at World Cup for him to change. So basically I have been teching Luxes since 2006 and Shockers before that.My son had the fastest Shocker in the UK lol

Reactions: 7SunLike