Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Gommie404 Luxe 2.0 bob long z2

K155Y

Sep 11, 2014
Luxe 2.0 1 of 25 Sold

Bob long ripper £ 450

comes with all 3 engines and loads and loads of spares and 4 piece barrel kit the gun is awesome it's smooth and efficient

Bob long insight £ 230

Comes with everything that's in the picture never had a problem with this gun it's just works and works only thing wrong with it is one of the eye cover screws has snapped off but does not effect it at all

Z2 sold

Z2 240 shell £ 30

Brand new never seen the field

All prices do not include postage or Paypal fees of 4% thanks for looking

Attachments

Last edited:

Eggheadballer

Support my game and wear my paint
Feb 3, 2013
Stevenage
I was trying to work out what all that work would have cost. If you don't mind me asking though how come your getting rid after haveing the work done?

K155Y

Sep 11, 2014
I was trying to work out what all that work would have cost. If you don't mind me asking though how come your getting rid after haveing the work done?
It's a bit of a complicated story but basically it's to fund a new car mate that's all I can do u a shooting vid if u like no problems

Eggheadballer

Support my game and wear my paint
Feb 3, 2013
Stevenage
It's a bit of a complicated story but basically it's to fund a new car mate that's all I can do u a shooting vid if u like no problems
Car over paintball. Don't you just hate it when life gets in the way of the game lol if you could mate that would be grate. Where about are you? Just wondering if pick ups an option.. If I buy...