Planet Eclipse Warped Sports Manic Paintball Just Paintball G.I Milsim Tipmann BZ Paintball DYE Paintball

Luxe ice

Discussion in 'Buying and Selling Advice' started by mikey1975, Mar 28, 2017.

1. mikey1975 O.T.E Morning Wood

mikey1975
    Message Count:
    Whats everyone's views on them good bad as im going from planet and heard good things about the ice also pics graphite teal colors
    Thanks
    Mike

2. slayer01 Sandana whore!

slayer01
    Message Count:
    My team all use them, we aren't sponsored by Luxe or get a discount buying them. We bought them because they perform really well. I love the shot quality and performance and mine hasn't even fully broken in yet. I shot eclipse for years but my CS1 doesn't get used anymore.
    I have a black/teal luxe so here's a pic as it's not far off a graphite/teal one.

Get an ICE you won't regret it!

IMG_7639.JPG

Attached Files:

Schmickle and mikey1975 like this.
  3. mikey1975 O.T.E Morning Wood

mikey1975
    Message Count:
    Thats a gorgeous ice you have there ive been told dome new colors are coming out in a few wks is it worth waiting for them or looking around for 2nd hand? Ive always shot planet but have bee really impressed with the rsx shocker and now looking for its bigger brother lol

4. slayer01 Sandana whore!

slayer01
    Message Count:
    Thanks :) Yeah I believe so, it's really up to you and wether you want one now or can wait and see what comes out. I'm not sure what colours are being released.
    I did the same with the shockers, they're awesome markers and I would still happily shoot one all day long!

I've messaged a friend of mine who did have ICE's for sale to see if he still does.

mikey1975 likes this.
  5. Spikerz Well-Known Member

Spikerz
    Message Count:
    Lovely marker...but I can't stand how thin the grips are. Like playing with a toy. I'm too used to my CSR/CS1 to use anything else and I'm quite happy with them :)

They do perform very well though, if you have the hands and preference for them.

Schmickle and mikey1975 like this.
  6. phil-boy UK Redskins

phil-boy
    Message Count:
    Currently use a RSX Shocker and love that. One of the team wants a Ice and normally I'm a tart and if someone buys something shiney I have to follow suit, that being said I could not justify the cost of a Ice. I have been told that the Ice is loads better than the shocker but still really happy with what I have.

never owned or used Planet Guns so cant comment on these But did love my previous Vanquish (which I have been told are very similar to the Luxe !!)

if you have the money then go for it, you cant go far wrong - And it would be nice and shiney !!!!!

mikey1975 likes this.
  7. mikey1975 O.T.E Morning Wood

mikey1975
    Message Count:
    Nice and shiney is always good imo lol

8. Anthonyjamesdr New Member

Anthonyjamesdr
    Message Count:
    Did you have any luxe ice markers for sale?