Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Lv1.1 or geo 3.1 or 3.5 for woods ball

MuzzyGTI

Mar 1, 2015
Hi guys and girls just wondering what to go for. I have shot a lv1 but not a geo 3.1 or 3.5 just wondering what all you think? What should i go for

shoaibaktar

Jun 14, 2011
Muzzy,all of these guns are more than up to the job .The Geo's are spoolies and quieter than the LV(poppet).They also are slightly less temperature sensative,but the LV is very adjustable.,to deal with that.Geo's tend to be a little smoother and quieter than poppets.The Etek's were always a bit "clacky" which for woodsball might be an issue for not blowing cover.But to be honest ,the differences are very small as all are reliable ,excellent and easy to work on or get tech support. You are the most important component and which is most tactile and friendly to you.All have adjustable triggers and large grip areas for variety.Try all before buying ,most ballers will let you try if you explain. Happy hunting.

Magic Rat

Swansea Draguns
Nov 21, 2012
Carmarthen
I've had both types, play woods and scenario games.
I ended up with a 3.5, because i like the feel,smoothness,sound and general ease of maintenance .
(Not that an Lv1 is hard to maintain.)
Also the sandstorm colour was only available in 3.5.
I had about 4 LV1's in various colours, also had GEO,3,3.1 and a couple of GSL's.
Out of all of them i like my current 3.5 the best.

thomasbear

Aug 12, 2014
Milton keynes
If your playing woodsball I would go for the 3.1 or 3.5 as mechanically they are all equal including the lv1 but the geo is an in closed bolt so when your running round the mud etc will find it harder to get in the marker. As with my lv1 the bolt is open. But that's just my opinion

smudgerebt

Rockin VIP Cocker, So-Manc E1, LV1
Apr 19, 2014
Near Stockport
M2.

It all comes down to how it feels for you!

I run a very old cocker, LV1 and M2, all in the woods, just not at the same time.

If your at paintfest, just ask if you can shoot various guns, if you come find So-Manc you can shoot my M2 if you want.

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
Any of them - I use my ancient Egos in the woods with no issues and don't subscribe to the old myth that there are any different requirements for a gun to be shot in the woods.