Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

LV1 Any good?

dave0w

Hiding in a bunker
Jun 28, 2012
pontefract
what is it with the LV1, it ment to be a supper marker but ppl are dumping them left, right and center. is there any reson for this or is it just down to the off season?

Rufkneck

Aug 28, 2013
off season what is this you speak of? winter woodsball FTW!... back on topic LV1 is a very nice piece of kit, shot one loved it, receive mine in vamped tomorrow.

Reactions: Tricky Dicky

diaboro919

Crimson Baller
Jun 14, 2012
Dorset
i wondered the same, spotted quite a few pop up on the forum, a lot more than i thought so early after release.

if people are skint, why buy it in the first place? (it may be the reason wy they are skint now...) And why buy one, knowing the 'off season' is coming/here?

In my opinion, they are nice and shoot well. Bit long for me but great marker all round. personally, i wouldnt buy one as im more fond of Spool markers: geo, luxe etc.

ShimmerShot

Platinum Member
Apr 1, 2008
Midlands
Having shot the LV1 from Bitberg onwards, it was just amazing to dump paint our of!

The LV1 doesn't look significant, but like diaboro919, it's down to personal preference what you want to shoot.

As mentioned earlier, I used the LV1 through Friday and Saturday of Bitberg before moving back to the Geo3, the differences I found between the two;
1) The LV1 has a wonderfully ergonomic in my hands, the grips are thick enough and rough enough for me to grasp it through dirt.
2) The LV1 is a heavier gun, although some people want the lightest everything on a gun, having weight increases accuracy by stopping any 'recoil' and keeps the gun spot on target
3) The LV1 is quieter then the Geo3 - as confirmed by Stoney on the PE Forum section
4) The LV1 is much much easier to clean down at the end of the day, it is afterall based on the ego design
5) The LV1 is efficient as hell, I shot a hopper, 6 pots and still had 1.5k left in my tank from a 4.5k fill - this is factory settings, lord knows how many more shots you'd be able to get if you knew how to tune it!
6) I have only sold my LV1 as I am leaving the country for a year or so, and as I wont be playing paintball - I'm not going to require a gun. I am actually really sad to see mine gone, but I'll probably get one again if I come back.

Reactions: Jermaine Hull